·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
ROFLMAO! Y'all are NUTS!! :D:D

Seriously - don't breath that stuff in yer lungs though - might get very, very uncomfortable!

Dang - what peeps do when they're bored! :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
yeah i wont ever try that one

again it sucks

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
in college me and my friends had a game called the "seroquil challenge" one of my buddies had a really bad anxiety problem and he would take this script drug called seroquil some nights and it basically knocks takes him down a notch and chills him out. and then shortly after will put em to sleep if its late.

one night we all took it and decided to see who could stay up.... needless to say it became.. .who could stay up the longest. i dont even remember hahahahaha. ah college. good times

and thats why you dont eat your friends anti-psychotics

·
Registered
739 Posts
cinnamon is basically powdered bark, right?
Uh, not for me thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
that would be pretty hard to stomach as well...

good luck with that!

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha it was just so funny! i didnt do it this time. just recoreded it. i did it before and it was not fun!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
my boss paid me 20 bucks to do it one time. It was tough, but worth it lol :grin:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Try "The hour of power" or "The Century Club." They should be out there - 1oz shots of beer. It's only 5 beers in an hour, but you'd be amazed what it does to you when you drink a shot a minute every minute for an hour - you have to drink on the minute, no cheating. Century Club is 100 shots in 100 minutes.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
lol good 1 lol

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Try "The hour of power" or "The Century Club." They should be out there - 1oz shots of beer. It's only 5 beers in an hour, but you'd be amazed what it does to you when you drink a shot a minute every minute for an hour - you have to drink on the minute, no cheating. Century Club is 100 shots in 100 minutes.
I have a power hour and century club cd :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
My buddy tried the gallon of milk one... he said that he was actually sweating milk after it was over... needless to say, he also threw it up. The milk challenge is NEVER good.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts