Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a year now and I just love the power when it's punched.

I have a 2006 R/T that I bought for my wife to be. Before we took it off the lot, we added a functional hood scoop and rear spoiler. Then took it straight to Sunny Electronics to gut out the sounds. We replaced it with an MP3, DVD player with 2 DVD screens on the headrests, upgraded all the stock speakers and added a 10" Bazooka all powered with 2 amps @ 1000W each. Then added the Viper alarm and remote start.

That was for her...

For me, I'm dreaming of the possibilities. I've been through this forum since last week and looking at all the mods for performance. So far, I've added just a DUB Cold Air Intake. I'm looking at headers, a cat back exhaust, and then the Jet chip. Any suggestions on a brand for the headers and exhaust?

I did take it to the track - stock and I did 13.98 @ 99mph. I've heard that here on Guam, the air is so rich that the drag times are better than in the states... We shall see...

Also looking for the right rims to match. It's just crazy shipping to Guam though. But we'll work through it...

Thanks...

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Charger. I see you are well on your way in the modding department! Hell, I had no idea there even was a Dodge dealer in Guam!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome to CF from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the greetings... Yes, we do have a dealership here but not with as many options as you get. For instance, they're not bringing any SRT8 Daytona's which is what I really wanted. So my only option was an R/T.

Not that I'm complaining or anything... It just would be nice if I had an option. As well as the other Charger owners here. They actually just started to get popular here and now you can probably count the amount of Charger owners here on Guam in 2 hands.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Congrat's!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not that I'm complaining or anything... It just would be nice if I had an option. As well as the other Charger owners here. They actually just started to get popular here and now you can probably count the amount of Charger owners here on Guam in 2 hands.[/QUOTE said:
You can add one more. Bringing mine over in February.

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
Hi, and Welcome from Dayton, OH!

Wow, Guam! How much of the planet do we have represented on this forum?? :knockout: We have most of the US, much of Canada, parts of Mexico, ONE IN ENGLAND, a nice bunch in Bahrain and Kuwait, I believe there's one in ICELAND and now Guam! :grin:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
welcome from san jose,CA......:rockon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts