Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

My New JBA Short Headers and My Friends SXT ,SE and R/T in Kuwait . I buy JBA from www.ProMotionTuning.Com Thanks for Fast Ship and Price :wink:

Sorry For Poor quality .

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Let us know how your install goes. How cool is that to see those Chargers in the Middle east. How do your neighbors like the American Cars?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let us know how your install goes. How cool is that to see those Chargers in the Middle east. How do your neighbors like the American Cars?
Yes sir, like American Cars . We have Viper SRT-10 , New Corvette Z06 and Mustang we have all American Cars .:happy:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Holy pictures batman!!! Looking good and congrats, it is on my to do list.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
856 Posts
thats pretty nice...........you guys rock american muscle over there........ is that guy in the white T shirt smoking ganja? or just a cig? :rockon: charger is a world wide phenom

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats pretty nice...........you guys rock american muscle over there........ is that guy in the white T shirt smoking ganja? or just a cig? :rockon: charger is a world wide phenom
Thank You sir . The white T shirt smoking Cigarettes . :happy:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Mabrook bro :), i'm sure it'll put a smile on your face :)...

btw bro if you dont mind me asking ho much did aramex charger you for shipping the headers?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Aramex is quick man... We just got them to them a few days ago and they are already overseas!!
Yeah James, they are pretty quick and one of the best and cheapest ways to ship items for us overseas guys.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Mabrook bro :), i'm sure it'll put a smile on your face :)...

btw bro if you dont mind me asking ho much did aramex charger you for shipping the headers?
alay yabark feek . 3 days from USA to Kuwait and ship charger 21.750 KD .:happy:

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
alay yabark feek . 3 days from USA to Kuwait and ship charger 21.750 KD .:happy:
mashallah thats a very good price :). anyways bro let us know when its installed and how it performs :).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts