Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...was thinking about my stock exhaust and about how I had replaced the stock muffler with Flow 50s and the resos with Aeroturbines on my first (GoManGo) Charger...sounded real good for a piecemeal cat back...then I thought about how cool the Zoomers sounded on the SRT8 Superbee I had...today I looked under my Plum Crazy and to my great surprise...

...I have no suiitcase muffler from the factory, just cats and resos!!!

You'd almost think some Dodge employees are paying attention to these forums...

:grin:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
your telling us that theres no center suitcase muffler-and that theres no cut off points were a suitcase was removed and replaced with straight pipes?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactamundo! Pipes leave the cats, angle inward to the center, run together down the center (where the suitcase is usually found) and angle back out to exit at the rear...can another Plum Crazy owner verify if theirs is the same way (and yes, I bought mine new right off the showroom floor)

cool!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Mine has the suitcase.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Something is BOGUS here. How many miles were on your "new" Plum Crazy when you bought it? Sounds like someone bought it, modded it, and took it back. :knockout:

...was thinking about my stock exhaust and about how I had replaced the stock muffler with Flow 50s and the resos with Aeroturbines on my first (GoManGo) Charger...sounded real good for a piecemeal cat back...then I thought about how cool the Zoomers sounded on the SRT8 Superbee I had...today I looked under my Plum Crazy and to my great surprise...

...I have no suiitcase muffler from the factory, just cats and resos!!!

You'd almost think some Dodge employees are paying attention to these forums...

:grin:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I'll be the first to say:

PICS !

We need pics of this "factory mod" ..... prove it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the suitcase on my PC. About a foot in front of the rear differential.
:confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ummm yes, this is a bit awkward.......

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*turns in the nifty Mopar Double Secret Decoder ring*

My mistake. Turns out when I glanced under my car my mind must have been playing tricks on me. I do have the dreaded stock muffler, its just more downstream than where I took a quick peek . Sorry to create any stir. Dang it! I guess they don't listen after all...

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Here, if you want to laugh take a look at this young individual some would portray as "thug, gangster wanna be" etc. Hes so happy he has a charger he did a stripper pose............WTF

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in obvious need of a role model...whats the deal with all the pimp'd up Chargers nowadays?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
There not "pimped", they are made to how the owner likes them. Whats the deal with 3.5s with racing stripes?

I deff plan on "pimping" my charger but its gonna look more sporty on big rims b/c there will be no chrome at all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts