Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I had my PPP 426 Stroker tuned yesterday by PPP (Andy) and let me tell you, it's "F'n" awesome. The shift from first to second snaps my neck back like if I were rear ended. The car was powerful before, but now I can really feel what was missing.

Andy great job, it was well worth the wait.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Was This Post, Simply To Rub It In?!?! Hahaha... Like I'm Not Depressed With Only 375hp?!? =0(

I Will Just Save Up For The 09 Camaro Ss! Lol!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
To all,

I have no numbers yet; I was trying to get to the dyno today, but won't have the chance. I'll post the numbers as soon as I can.

Hey UTT, how do you like your MHT LLC's? I just ordered some 20's. What tires do you have them on?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Awesome Walter. I might have to come west to your neck of the woods to see the beast, one of these sunny dry winter days. Hopefully, you will have the new rims on by then.

D a n a

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
holy christ! I thought I heard talk that these trannies are hard to kill, can handle so much hp blah blah blah.
Guess THAT aint correct. Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
for ppp

fyi since you fried the tranny ,if it was because of the hp from the motor congrats on being the first.also the amg 55 and amg 65 trannys are direct bol ins and only require a flang change.the amg 65 tranny is rated to handle a v12 twin turbo .so a 426 should be no prob.contact kleeman performance i believe there in colorodo .kleeman is like mercedes srt divsion.youll need the specific years etc if i rememeber right 04-06 amg 55 and 03 and uo amg 65 will do .mercedes says they wont order the tranny without a vin.there are a ton on ebay to copy lol.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fyi since you fried the tranny ,if it was because of the hp from the motor congrats on being the first.also the amg 55 and amg 65 trannys are direct bol ins and only require a flang change.the amg 65 tranny is rated to handle a v12 twin turbo .so a 426 should be no prob.contact kleeman performance i believe there in colorodo .kleeman is like mercedes srt divsion.youll need the specific years etc if i rememeber right 04-06 amg 55 and 03 and uo amg 65 will do .mercedes says they wont order the tranny without a vin.there are a ton on ebay to copy lol.
Thanks for the information, I'll keep them in mind but, after having the torque converter cut open it was determined that it was the cause. I replaced the transmission only because of all the metal fragments that were found in the filter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts