Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I officially became a member of the BND fellowship. I talked to Brian for over an hour..... yes folks an hour, on two separate occasions. I got a bumper to bumper lesson about my vehicle, a lesson on physics, gasoline-which I found out to be using the wrong one, oil, oil filters, catch cans, CAI's, dashboards, carpets,climates, engines, hybrids, filters, lucas oil, politics, Chevron w/ Techron:(,vinyls, leathers- which I will also be trying the BND vinyl and leather product thanks to Brian. Rack and pinions- I am also trying the oil Brian offers, I cant go wrong. Oh and suede boots!!!!!!(dont ask)LOL!!! Anyway I don't have it yet but just our conversation made me feel 100% confident about my BND conversion from the norm to the elite! You think you know it all, I bet you dont!!!
If you dont believe me search the forum or call him youself, he will gladly answer your call! I wanna thank Brian for all his help.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I never talked to Brian once in my life, just through posts from other users on how good his products are. I'm beginning to think Brian could be a Borg from Star Trek, except his assimilation tubes go through the phone and right into your ear.

Heed my words my fellow members... protect yourselves... :ninja: :ninja:

I secretly ordered some and will send a sample to the N.S.A.

Hang on, someone is at my door... Hey what the... how did you find me in ira... message terminated......

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I never talked to Brian once in my life, just through posts from other users on how good his products are. I'm beginning to think Brian could be a Borg from Star Trek, except his assimilation tubes go through the phone and right into your ear.

Heed my words my fellow members... protect yourselves... :ninja: :ninja:

I secretly ordered some and will send a sample to the N.S.A.

Hang on, someone is at my door... Hey what the... how did you find me in ira... message terminated......
BBUUwwaaahahahahahah..Where's Brain when you need him!!!:alfdance:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
We are BND. Resistance is futile.

I've been on the whole Borg thing for months haha. :D

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
BRIAN-is a great guy and his products work as he claims.!
BUT boy he can talk! PSST-no one tell him that some times i put him on hold while i talk to other people ON other phone lines and when i come back hes still talkin! J/K:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
But who can talk better, brian or Cherry? LOL

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
BRIAN-is a great guy and his products work as he claims.!
BUT boy he can talk! PSST-no one tell him that some times i put him on hold while i talk to other people ON other phone lines and when i come back hes still talkin! J/K:bigthumb:
Thats Funny!!!

I just never thought that " hey dude it works, buy it " would go very far!:biggrinjester:

So La La La ba ba ba la la buy it la la ba ba ba credit card number la la ba ba ba address and state la la ba ba ba Thank you!........is my new sales speal...what do you think!:D

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The hype is real folks. I burn less fuel and I can feel the extra boost. :banana:
I really dont think its just in my mind! LOL!
I'm in for life! Thanks Brian!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Thats Funny!!!

I just never thought that " hey dude it works, buy it " would go very far!:biggrinjester:

So La La La ba ba ba la la buy it la la ba ba ba credit card number la la ba ba ba address and state la la ba ba ba Thank you!........is my new sales speal...what do you think!:D

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
You can't do it, It's like eating just one lays...Can't do it.........psssst...If you call him (Just mention how
GOOD AMSOIL is!!!)

Wait , I hear him talking now......and now.....and now......And I'm not on the phone.....:biggrinjester:

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That's the implants doing their job Zoom.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
you only talked to brian an hour? How did you get off so lucky :grin:

i had to take a day off work :lol:

j/k

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
you only talked to brian an hour? How did you get off so lucky :grin:

i had to take a day off work :lol:

j/k