Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GSM Custom valve covers.

We have designed our own valve covers, to dress up our engine bays. These mount on the factory mounts using the existing studs and rubber grommets. Choose your color for both the cover, and the letters. Don’t be fooled by the other guys’. Our fonts/logos are laser cut and can be changed in a matter of 5 minutes. NO stickers, NO cover ups, NO painted logos, NO tacky bolts.

All covers are powder coated, not painted. Please specify your desired color(s). We’ve done our best to match OEM colors as well. All valve covers will come with one set of backdrops in the color of your choice.

Valve Covers:
Price: $279 – Black, Red, Silver
Price: $309 – Chrome, Black Chrome

Backdrop colors: Black, White, Red, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Hemi Orange, Blood.

Replacement Back Drops:

Price: $24.99 - Black, White, Red, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Hemi Orange, Blood.

ALSO AVAILABLE for you 5.7L Lx cars and the SRT8 Jeep...

Call for color availability and to place your order.

562-777-1075

-Rhino

Attachments

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
GSM Custom valve covers.

We have designed our own valve covers, to dress up our engine bays. These mount on the factory mounts using the existing studs and rubber grommets. Choose your color for both the cover, and the letters. Don’t be fooled by the other guys’. Our fonts/logos are laser cut and can be changed in a matter of 5 minutes. NO stickers, NO cover ups, NO painted logos, NO tacky bolts.

All covers are powder coated, not painted. Please specify your desired color(s). We’ve done our best to match OEM colors as well. All valve covers will come with one set of backdrops in the color of your choice.

Valve Covers:
Price: $279 – Black, Red, Silver
Price: $309 – Chrome, Black Chrome

Backdrop colors: Black, White, Red, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Hemi Orange, Blood.

Replacement Back Drops:

Price: $24.99 - Black, White, Red, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Hemi Orange, Blood.

ALSO AVAILABLE for you 5.7L Lx cars and the SRT8 Jeep...

Call for color availability and to place your order.

562-777-1075

-Rhino

The pics are too smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll:lol:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
X4:whistle:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I went to web site and can't find them there either. come on GS post a pic we can see some detail on.

·
Registered
263 Posts
OK here you go of mine, the purple was my own overlay, The covers are black crome, I got the inserts in white and changed them to match the car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here's the photo of the product on their site - I want a set soooooooooo bad!!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
1) Do they ALL say SSRT Supercharged? I don't want to advertise that I have a bomb that hasn't detonated under the hood, or imply that I am anything but n/a
2) How bout a group buy price that's a lil more fair, say $120? That price is far more than I'm willing to pay yet (I'll let BT get the cash for that kind of scratch)

·
Registered
624 Posts
1) Do they ALL say SSRT Supercharged? I don't want to advertise that I have a bomb that hasn't detonated under the hood, or imply that I am anything but n/a
2) How bout a group buy price that's a lil more fair, say $120? That price is far more than I'm willing to pay yet (I'll let BT get the cash for that kind of scratch)
Bump
x2

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i think the group buy idea is good and i'm sure yall can put some different words on there right?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Love mine!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
ordered mine today from gsmotorsports... black with the hemi orange back drops. they will say 5.7 hemi on top and charger r/t on the sides.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
im down for a group buy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tick-Tick, Wonder if the crack, Peel, like the junk these guys pushed on the Dodge Truck forums. Like the blown engines from these piece meal blower kits, It's all our fault.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts