Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok got confirmation....the esp/fan mod has shipped....i can't wait. now i am really excited. i hope it does something...hehe!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm very curious about this mod, let me know what you think!!

Rod

·
Registered
315 Posts
Glad to hear you got your T# Go Daddy, let us all know how you like it

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not a problem...i saw some pics of it over at lxforums.com....looks kind of scary to a non-electrical guy. as long as they have a blueprint and show me how to do it - no problems. i am a pretty visual person.

·
Registered
732 Posts
GoDaddy said:
not a problem...i saw some pics of it over at lxforums.com....looks kind of scary to a non-electrical guy. as long as they have a blueprint and show me how to do it - no problems. i am a pretty visual person.
Heck, if you where closer I would help you install it, I was an Aviation electronic tech in the Navy, I worked on everything from f-18's to helo's :happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me grunt...me no understand lectronics... hehe. yeah that would be very helpful man. roadtrip? lol

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't have it yet man....they have pics of the kit on www.lxforums.com under the largest thread in the world!!!! it is huge. as soon as i get it i will send on a case basis by email or something....not sure i want to post on the site for someone to steal gsm's intellectual property.

scott

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool man you will get yours before mine....tell me what you think about the install.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i saw the pictures, looks like a very well put together kit, i would like to see the instructions to decide if i want to mess with this or not.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey dutchmaster,

where did you get thos pedals from...i couldn't remember from the other post...also do they do the ebrake pedal?
thanks,
scott

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh i thought you were kidding....hehe. www.gsmotorsports.com it is on the front page for better information, but here is what i gather. it is brand new product that taps into the computer system (one way or another) and is "suppose" to turn off the torque mgmt. program and allow you to spin the tires all day long if need be. this is suppose to assist in a better launch (if you have decent tires to reduce tire spin), also suppose to help with shift points allowing a reduction in the "soft" shift the lxplatforms are "plagued" with. also it is suppose to keep the fans running longer to keep the engine at a lower temp thereby helping out with performance (our engines run very hot). also you can order the 180 thermostat for additional 10 or 12 dollars which will help out with keeping the temps down. i think i have included it all. the quoted words are other peoples words.

at this point there is not alot of actual testing on it so none of it is actually "backed" up (i say testing meaning customers trying it out - these are all pretty much gsm's statements)

again www.gsmotorsports.com they have more info there.

scott

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
delivery scheduled for sept. 21st....won't be too far behind ya maneval69

·
Registered
253 Posts
GoDaddy said:
delivery scheduled for sept. 21st....won't be too far behind ya maneval69

Hello Scott, Whats up man!! Hey Parm's here. Just lft the dealership and man he got fat!!lol. Anyhow I know you are going to come by and take me for a ride when you get it in! huh huh? Oh by the way. The Daytona I ordered (2nd one) is in KX BABY :drool: :happy: . So maybe two weeks!! I ordered my CAI today too. Maybe Headers tom. hehe now be nice!lol
Later

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
doesn't even have the car and going crazy.....you are killing me. damn him, he is not my friend anymore. still haven't gotten a call from that b*stard. (feel like a used old girlfriend right now...lol).

man i put on the r/t last night (my struts got screwed up in shipping so they won't be here till weds. also) also put on the lip...the front end looks complete!!!! i will be there weds or thurs and let ya see what you think. take care brother.

scott

·
Registered
253 Posts
GoDaddy said:
doesn't even have the car and going crazy.....you are killing me. damn him, he is not my friend anymore. still haven't gotten a call from that b*stard. (feel like a used old girlfriend right now...lol).

man i put on the r/t last night (my struts got screwed up in shipping so they won't be here till weds. also) also put on the lip...the front end looks complete!!!! i will be there weds or thurs and let ya see what you think. take care brother.

scott

I thought you were having your surgery next week?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts