Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What have your experiences been with them for service and turn around time?

Looks like they have some great stuff. I have been trying to give them my $ for the last 2 days but can't get anyone to call me back...I finally got thru to someone yesterday and he was too busy, but was to call me in a few hours. Never did call me back either. :confused:

Dang!

·
Registered
488 Posts
you can give me your money ...I'd be happy to take it, haha ...what are you looking to buy from them? I live kinda close to them and have been there a few times, they seem really really busy, seems like they are supercharging everything in their shop from customer cars and stuff ...I saw atleast 4 cars torn down for supercharger upgrades, aside from a few that were put back together and being tuned ...they really are friendly and I think they have a decent turnaround time, only thing I bought was the predator, got that a few weeks after I bought it but that was in backorder. I like them, they do great work!

·
Registered
318 Posts
What have your experiences been with them for service and turn around time?

Looks like they have some great stuff. I have been trying to give them my $ for the last 2 days but can't get anyone to call me back...I finally got thru to someone yesterday and he was too busy, but was to call me in a few hours. Never did call me back either. :confused:

Dang!
check you PM's
message sent.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
they seem to be very busy but i did recently order something from them and should be getting it in a few days according to the letter they sent me:grin:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did get taken care of by GSM to take my order. seemed to be busy.

I have always bought from Billet Technology (great service and products!) so it will be interesting to see how GS Motorsports and Air Hammer Automotive rank against them. ;) It's my first time with both of them.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I did get taken care of by GSM to take my order. seemed to be busy.

I have always bought from Billet Technology (great service and products!) so it will be interesting to see how GS Motorsports and Air Hammer Automotive rank against them. ;) It's my first time with both of them.
i originally emailed them a few times about a part and they would take like 3 days to respond to me which was poor in my book if i'm going to shell out $300 or more for their part. so i finally made my order over the phone and now waiting patiently...:whistle:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This comment has nothing to do with GS Motorsports-

I understand various places get busy, but you have to at least be able to have someone answer a phone or email. Again, I am not slamming any certain business, yet........Some places act like they don't want you to know their number or call them. In the end, this will bite them in the but! I just bought some graphics from a place that takes CALLS. The other place does not and made it pretty clear they wanted me to email them......They will never get my business.

If nothing else, just imagine how much $$ they are losing. They may have the market now, but someone with the same product or BETTER will come along at some point and they will with they gave better service. Well or maybe they will just have no clue and wonder what happened. Ha.

Sorry for the rant but being in sales (full time) and owning my own business (part time) I answer or return just about every phone call within 1-4 hours. Emails are done within 1-2 hours. If I am too busy to do it, I have someon else do it for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts