Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few Mopar pics from today's Buckeye Boy's Ranch car show in Grove City, OH. The weather was great and there were over 400 cars present from many different manufacturers. Some of the less common ones were Hudson, DeSoto, Packard, Fiat, Rolls Royce, Morris Minor, Bricklin, Studebaker, and several others. Anyway, here are the pics:

CentralOhioLX Representing

1969 Dodge Charger

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda

1969 Plymouth Road Runner (M Code Tribute)

1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird
This was my favorite car at the show. It was restored fantastically back to stock recently and the current owner bought it over 20 years ago from Texas for, hold on to your hats, $11,000. Even with the cost of a full restoration, they still have a great return on their investment. BTW, it's a 440 six-pack!

1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee

1970 Dodge Charger 500

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow... I totally love that 'Cuda.

Some nice LX's there too! :nervous s

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird
This was my favorite car at the show. It was restored fantastically back to stock recently and the current owner bought it over 20 years ago from Texas for, hold on to your hats, $11,000. Even with the cost of a full restoration, they still have a great return on their investment. BTW, it's a 440 six-pack!
That's odd... I saw a blue Superbird headed south on I-94 here in Chicago today.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's odd... I saw a blue Superbird headed south on I-94 here in Chicago today.
That's cool! I can't even remember when I last saw one just driving down the road.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
'70 Coronet Superbee...my favorite Muscle-Car of the era, and one of my top-five all time favorite cars!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
bee0498, great pics!!! I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera with me. (d'oh!) As always it was great spending the afternoon with all of my LX friends that were able to make the trip out there. (Joe, Jill, Roger, Ron, Tom) Look forward to doing some more events like this before old man winter makes his appearance. :)

Reminder:
Hemi's and Hooter's Social Event - Tuesday, August 28th at 6pm
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48627

1 - 6 of 6 Posts