Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ChargerForum Members:

Here's how to get your special "Group Buy" 15% discount on DriWashSolutions.com (Sorry, I can't offer this same discount on Amazon, due to the fact that they take a commision on every sale already.)

So, go to http://www.driwashsolutions.com

(1) Create an account on DriWash Solutions.com
(A) Click the "Order On-Line" Link on the left menu, or at the center of the main page.
(B) Click "My Account" on the Right hand side, just below the Key.
(C) Click "Continue" under "I'm a new customer"
(D) Enter your billing and shipping address, phone, e-mail, etc.
(E) Log out when finished.​

(2) PM me with your real name, the one you used on DWS to create the account.

(3) I'll set your account up for the 15% and e-mail you. Remember, all of our prices are already 10% off MSRP, so you'll be getting an additional 5% discount over the general public.

(4) Go back to www.driwashsolutions.com and Log in using the e-mail address you supplied during signup.

(5) Add products to your cart.

(6) Check out.

It's that easy!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'll ask again: anyone used this on a Daytona? crickets chirping.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Umbra is using it on his.

I am in on the group buy - thanks!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I believe he answered somewhere that he advised to keep it off the matte black decals. I did as suggested so not sure what it will do to the vinyl. Other then this I am VERY impressed with this product!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe he answered somewhere that he advised to keep it off the matte black decals.
Yes - that's exactly corrrect. Glossy decals, not problem - but the matte (or flat) decals I would be careful of.

I did as suggested so not sure what it will do to the vinyl.
Well, two things with either happen: if the product is allow to dry, it'll leave a white haze on the decal. Or, if it's promptly removed, it may streak, or darken it a bit as it tries to make it glossy. I do have a product (Leather and Vinyl) that will restore the decal (if it has a haze from this or a previous wax), it's just that it literally a fine line between the painted surface and the decal.

Other then this I am VERY impressed with this product!
Whooo hooo!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I ordered already! cant wait to try these products!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your product sounds like a god-send. I am definately setting up an account. I have a question... I have tiny little dots of tree sap all over my car from this friggen tree at my work and I was wondering if this will take them off. Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your product sounds like a god-send. I am definately setting up an account. I have a question... I have tiny little dots of tree sap all over my car from this friggen tree at my work and I was wondering if this will take them off. Thanks!
Thanks - the funny thing - it's been around for a LONG time! About 15 years to be exact, however, it's something that you can't buy in a store, just through distributors (kinda like Snap-On Tools for instance).

And yes, it should remove the tree sap (that's considered organic). You say the spots are tiny, but that is a subjective term, so depending on how big they are, it may take a slight bit of elbow grease, or a second application.

·
Registered
8,755 Posts
Received!

Ordered the Ultra-Ion Bundle on Wednesday, received today!

Thanks for the prompt response! Busy weekend ahead, so I don't know how soon I'll get this done, but I'll let you know.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered the Ultra-Ion Bundle on Wednesday, received today!

Thanks for the prompt response! Busy weekend ahead, so I don't know how soon I'll get this done, but I'll let you know.

You're Welcome!

Please post your review in the sticky at the top of the Forum

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the Ultra-Ion version tonight after using the classic aerosal previously. I didn't like the overspray (I keep finding it everywhere) but otherwise it seems to work great. I'm not sure that the full discount was applied or not as I didn't notice anything indicating it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the Ultra-Ion version tonight after using the classic aerosal previously. I didn't like the overspray (I keep finding it everywhere) but otherwise it seems to work great. I'm not sure that the full discount was applied or not as I didn't notice anything indicating it.
The overspray is a bit of a pain; after a few uses you'll get used to it. This is one of the main reasons they indicate trying to have as little wind as possible when using it. I clean mine in the garage now.

You won't see anything indicating the discount has been applied; the prices will just be lower across the site. If you want to double-check, PM me the price you see for something and I can check my account to see if it matches. Or just PM John.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not sure that the full discount was applied or not as I didn't notice anything indicating it.
OK - here's how to check for the discount: Before you login, go over to the Exterior Products section of the www.driwashsolutions.com site. Now, look at the prices. You'll see the first product listed is the Premium Metal Polish, which is $13.44. and the next product is the 16oz Ultra-Ion listed at $19.74.

Now log in using your e-mail address and PW you set up before you PM'd me.

Go back over to the exterior products: Metal polish is now: $12.73, and the UI is $18.70. There's the additional 5%.

The discount holds true for all items - not just the two mentioned above. Hope this clears things up!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Due to the excellent response from ChargerForum members, I've extended the Group Buy through the end of October!
I'm glad we've been able to drum up enough biz for that! I'll have to hit you up again before the month is out then. I haven't even cracked open the bottle I ordered recently, but too much is never enough, as it were.

I want to try the tire product as well, since I'm not a fan of the "wet" look and much prefer a satin-y look on my tires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts