Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, the clammoring and the wait is over!!!!!!!
I can now officially offer this awsome deal! we need a total of (6) to get this price.

Retail Price: $195 +$50 shipping

Group Buy Price: $145 + $50 shipping

www.dankoreproductions.com

This custom spoiler gives the Charger a factory race look while leaving you 6 1/2" road clearance. It looks very low from the front but this is an illusion as you can see from the side view. This spoiler bolts right up to the front lower bumper cover with a bolt flange using seven nuts and bolts which are provided. The great thimg about this design is that if your car has the factory Daytona Spoiler you can remove it and install ours using the same bolt hole locations without drilling new holes in your facia. This makes for an easy switch back to the factory spoiler. Spoiler comes in a satin black finish, but it can be painted to match if desired. You are welcome to provide your own shipping service, and pick it up yourself.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
he i ordered one a week or so ago.........i was wondering if i can still get in on the price and if not about how much loger till mine gets here? i cant wait
PM me and we will work something out :)

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sign me up please and PM me the info.

Weeee first mod!!!

LOL... I am truely honored to be your first! (MOD)
1) talktoandy
2) GOTTAGO06
3) pbuli
4) Titanium R/T
5)
6)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how much extra is it to get it painted?
The only paint jobs I do are the Satin black laquer ones like in many of the pics above for $30 extra. If you want it done in body color, you will have to take it to a paint/body shop.

·
Registered
951 Posts
At that price + shipping, you can add me to the list as well. We should be now one person closer..........

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Add me to that list as well. :D

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congradulations, we have our 6!!! now actually I have more than six in stock, anyone else who would like one, speake up! If you are on the list, you can PM me anytime with payment information, remember, the first ones paid up are the first ones shipped!

1) talktoandy
2) GOTTAGO06
3) pbuli
4) Titanium R/T
5) bpd1151
6) moparknighthawk

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How about $20 for the Satin paint on this group buy? I think I will go the painted route.
sorry, I wish I could do better, but $30 was discounted already from $35 I have to make it worth my time, or I won't do them-this is not a spray can job either, btw. OK, I'll do a spay can job for $20. :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
sorry, I wish I could do better, but $30 was discounted already from $35 I have to make it worth my time, or I won't do them-this is not a spray can job either, btw. OK, I'll do a spay can job for $20. :p

Not sure if mine will be black or matched to the body .....

·
Registered
459 Posts
...... Not really a members only deal when it is the same price on ebay ......

1 - 20 of 75 Posts