Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a new list forming for another group purchase from Zoomers?

I would like some feedback of anyone that has already installed a Zoomer exhaust on there Charger. or a coolair intake from volant. Does they cool air intake void warranty?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I did not make the last list. I really want Zoomers but I need to save a little and still trying to talk the wife into letting me get them. Some how prove that it is a much needed mod.

I hope that Zoomers will offer this to us again...Please let us know here...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I know that they just wrapped up a GB end of July over on LXforums.com, and has just recently started a GB for a truck club...best bet is to contact Ron with Zoomers to see what he is willing to do...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just came upon this forum on monday and missed the groupp buy for the zoomers and was hoping there will be a G.B. #3 or some kind of discount on the zoomers system.

I am looking to get a system this week so I don't know if I will look into borla?

any info would be great,
Thanks,
Peter :wink:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I would be interested in seeing the pricing on a GB.

·
Registered
755 Posts
peteralex said:
Hello everyone,

I just came upon this forum on monday and missed the groupp buy for the zoomers and was hoping there will be a G.B. #3 or some kind of discount on the zoomers system.

I am looking to get a system this week so I don't know if I will look into borla?

any info would be great,
Thanks,
Peter :wink:
Glad you asked...It looks like you guys are ready for another group buy. We are gearing up for this next GB as I write this.
I will be announcing the GB tommorow and as soon as we reach 10 systems we'll start to ship. Stay tuned for details.. Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts