Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Ventoracing for getting together enough interest for me to put up another Group Buy! I've just finished restructuring the prices, and am finally able to offer this deal, but only for a limited time, until I get swamped again. All previous price quotes I've made in the past are officially outdated, so here is the real steal of a deal - Only if I get at least 6 orders!

Retail Price: $995.00

Group Buy Price $745.00

Yes, that would be $250 or 25% off the retail price.

OK, we have one more spot to fill to make this deal happen!

1) Ventoracing - IN----------->Paid
2) Superman - IN
3) TriMe - IN--------------Paid
4) purplepistol - IN
5) Old Yeller - IN----------->Paid
6) ??? ???

Here are a few pics of the system!

This is the basic Shaker hood kit, the one with mesh grilles made for folks that already have a CAI or just want to run their factory airbox unaltered. Of course, there are upgrade options to go with if needed.

The kit will include:
-Engine Cover Shaker Base
-Shaker Hood Scoop
-Mounting Studs/ Hardware
-Honeycomb Mesh Alluminum Grilles (unpainted)
-Drain Hose Kit
-All Seals and Gaskets
-Hood Trim Ring
-Bottom Hood Brace
-Instructions/Templates

The price is $745+ $50 shipping anywhere in the continental USA, the total is $795.00 shipped, so the 50% down payment is $397.50
All options that you want to add on can be paid for later, but this first payment is required now, to show your commitment. Since these will be custom hand built for each individual, please be aware that there will be a 20% (of the total price) restocking fee for all cancelled orders. The balance of the order (50% + options) to be paid in full before the order is shipped, so the first one to pay in full, will have his shaker first! Also we have a Lay Away plan (4 payments of $198.75) as long as you pay for it sometime before the mad rush in the spring. I'll be available to answer any questions if you have any. Mo

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
dude i want bad but xmas time is bad time for me to buy myself a gift like this lol\
I suggest you do the layaway plan of (4) payments of $198.75. That includes shipping, and all the parts you need to assemble the shaker. Everyone thinks that spring time is the time to buy these items, but in reality, the huge rush causes the price and waiting time to go sky high.

HOLY BAT WINGS! did I just edit your post!?!?!?! wow, being a supporting vendor on here must give you amazing super powers! Sorry about that...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Oh man! I can't wait to get mine.... going to paint it flat black and it's going to look sweet!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Shaker

I just installed my Mopower Shaker kit onto my Daytona last week. If your holding off on getting a shaker because of installing it yourself, don't worry too much about it. I had no bodywork experince and managed to install it myself without any major issues, It even looks like its OEM done...

Whats killing me this long weekend though is the day after I finished, I noticed the satin black paint did not look too good and seemed to be tacky. I had to take the shaker top piece (scoop) and the trim ring back to the local auto paint shop that painted it for me to be redone??? They are claiming it was a bad batch of clearcoat...I'm hoping to get the repainted pieces back on Monday, then I'll post some pictures of the completed car.

It really was not that hard a thing to do once started...just somewhat traumatic leading up to and then on that first moment when you drill into your hood! I did learn a few things doing this the old hard way, so if anyone wants some things to watch out for when installing one, just PM me and I'll save you some time and curses.

I'm now working on doing a mod to the shaker base itself that will make a functional sealed direct connection to my AFE CAI, when I get that done I'll share the result.

Yahoooo!!!100 posts...I was just promoted to SENIOR MEMBER! Lifes small victories...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mo;

I've thought about it some more and I've decided that this is the system I want:

Is this the sealed system you were refering to earlier when we spoke? This works with the stock air box, but replaces the stock filter with a hi-performance cone filter correct?
That is correct, it is the sealed system, comes with black, red or blue silicone hose. The base shaker requires a $127.97 Sealed System manifold upgrade installed into it (pictured) so it will connect to the Sealed System.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
OK, I'm sold.... I want the sealed system (all black) with the 345 HEMI badges on either side. What the total on that with the group buy discount?

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I'm sold.... I want the sealed system (all black) with the 345 HEMI badges on either side. What the total on that with the group buy discount?
PM me for pricing, Thanks, Mo

·
Registered
240 Posts
ok Mo, count me in for the sealed system (all black) and the 345 Hemi badges on both sides.... I can't wait to get this installed. When are you going to start shipping these kits?

Thx.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, looks like we will have to wrap this up, I'll buy the last one...whoever has not paid the initial payment, please do so right away, and I'll start assembling them. Thanks again guys, Mo
l

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
MoPower... just sent you a PM with some questions.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm extremely interested in this system and would like a price for a basic kit and would also like to know what other options are available for this system to be put on an srt magnum. I sent you a PM as well. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
wish you guys weren't so far away. much better install that what i'm going to be able to produce. but I have a few ideas in mind.

That engine compartment looks amazing BTW nice job

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
wish you guys weren't so far away. much better install that what i'm going to be able to produce. but I have a few ideas in mind.

That engine compartment looks amazing BTW nice job

If you're willing to drive to have it installed by a shop that has done 2 of them now, I'm sure the shop in St. Paul, MN would be willing to do yours. They'd need the car for about 3 full days with paint, but if you had everything pre-painted it'd be quicker. Its not a bad drive and if you can wait to install it, you could schedule it the week before our annual MN meet&greet which is at the shop in question.

They did mine (orange Daytona with the orange shaker in post #1) and I get questions and compliments on it everywhere.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts