Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to posting here, but have been reading here for months. I wanted to let everyone know the absolutely horrible experience I've had with one of the supporting vendors, GRIP Tuning. In the last 5 months, I've left them tons of messages, emailed them more times than I can count, and I still can't get them to contact me. I was interested in buying their kit, cuz I think it's great looking, but they won't return any of my calls. I'm definitely moving on, but thought all the Charger lovers out there should know that this is how they treat their potential customers.

Does anyone know of another company that has a kit something like the GRIP kit? I really like that big open mouth look on the front.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i too like the kit. to bad they wont get back in contact with you. there is another kit that looks pretty good but is different from the grip tuning one.

AEDC

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm new to posting here, but have been reading here for months. I wanted to let everyone know the absolutely horrible experience I've had with one of the supporting vendors, GRIP Tuning. In the last 5 months, I've left them tons of messages, emailed them more times than I can count, and I still can't get them to contact me. I was interested in buying their kit, cuz I think it's great looking, but they won't return any of my calls. I'm definitely moving on, but thought all the Charger lovers out there should know that this is how they treat their potential customers.

Does anyone know of another company that has a kit something like the GRIP kit? I really like that big open mouth look on the front.
hmmm this suprises me, I have heard nothing but good things about GRIP tuning. I'm sorry for your poor experience :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
Charger Chick,
I am sorry to hear about your experiences with the Grip crew. They truly are a group of stand up guys and I am sure that in no way, shape or form are they intentionally avoiding you.

Try to give Justin Mcnew a call at 1800-839-1257 and tell him Korion Morris sent you. You should have no problem getting in touch with him and if you have any more problems let me know and I will personally get everything taken care of for you.

Again I apologize for your poor experience, I know they are currently working on some pretty big things for the S.E.M.A. show coming up in just a month.
Thanks,
Korion Morris

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you want an AEDC Charger kit, I'll be selling mine.

But if your going to buy from AEDC --- I wouldn't do it. There is another guy that just sent me an email, he bought a magnum and a 300 kit from them and haven't seen either one, nor heard from them in the past 3-4 months.

I was their Pilot Charger Vehicle. In the end, they basically told all LXers to F-off.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
wow. thats crazy. i like your car and i wanted that kit because it retained the stock grill and it was cheaper that the grip tuning.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well, you can buy the one I got. heh...

I doubt you'll be seeing more of them.

There are only two in existance right now.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you want an AEDC Charger kit, I'll be selling mine.

But if your going to buy from AEDC --- I wouldn't do it. There is another guy that just sent me an email, he bought a magnum and a 300 kit from them and haven't seen either one, nor heard from them in the past 3-4 months.

I was their Pilot Charger Vehicle. In the end, they basically told all LXers to F-off.
ok ok I have to hear the story now. Please please explain the signature and your experience with the kit? Why are you selling?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Charger Chick,
I am sorry to hear about your experiences with the Grip crew. They truly are a group of stand up guys and I am sure that in no way, shape or form are they intentionally avoiding you.

Try to give Justin Mcnew a call at 1800-839-1257 and tell him Korion Morris sent you. You should have no problem getting in touch with him and if you have any more problems let me know and I will personally get everything taken care of for you.

Again I apologize for your poor experience, I know they are currently working on some pretty big things for the S.E.M.A. show coming up in just a month.
Thanks,
Korion Morris
Original screen name pal^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry to hijack, and sorry to hear about the bad experience

·
Registered
902 Posts
Definately give Justin a call. Feel free to drop my name as well. Justin as well as many of his staff were nothing but helpful when I purchased from them. As a matter of fact I placed my order on a holiday Monday and received my parts that Thursday. That is unheard of service. after receiving my parts I was called by Justin on more than one occasion asking if I had any problems with the parts. Great people over there and really great product. I dont know what the deal is with your not being able to get in touch. I will give him a call on Monday and see if I can help. Good luck.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Original screen name pal^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry to hijack, and sorry to hear about the bad experience
Hey buddy, I didn't pay attention to the fact that you had the same screen name. I'm sure you can get over it...I mean are you totally being original having a Charger R/T; I think not.

There's nothing new under the sun buddy.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Hey buddy, I didn't pay attention to the fact that you had the same screen name. I'm sure you can get over it...I mean are you totally being original having a Charger R/T; I think not.

There's nothing new under the sun buddy.
Actually I dont really give a f%^&, just ribbin ya. Dont make assumptions about me, and yes, my car is extremely original.
There's something new under the sun everyday

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I bought from grip and emailed them about a question, they were prompt to respond... sorry you didnt have the same experience

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
wow this is unreal int my dealings with them they are awesome deffenatly call justin you can use my name too I know he is busy with another division of the company but he can deffenatly help

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yea I to have have expierenced terrible service with Grip. I was going to order the kit from them and I had talked to them several times prior to the day I planned to order the kit ... Havent heard a word from them in 6 weeks .... sometimes when I call it seems as if they pick up the phone and immediately hang up ... buyers beaware

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Glad to see GT reply. Sorry to hear both of you had rough service with GT.

I called GT once, they answered the phone, answered my questions, took my order and were even willing to ship my Charger front fascia directly to my painters shop. Saving me from having to haul it from my house to his shop.

4 days after I ordered my fascia from GT, my painter called me to let me know the fascia had arrived safely.

Thanks again GT.

·
Registered
902 Posts
really glad to see nothing was wrong. For potential buyers this kit is top notch and all the service I have received from them has been top notch as well.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts