Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Looks good and sounds good... Word of advice for you man cause it looks like you have a lot of money in your car!!

1. Tell the dyno operator to never use the vehicles brakes to slow the car down!
2. Put the rear wheel on the center of the roller! If the car torques back you will need 2 new tires... :)

Good video, I enjoyed it!

·
Registered
113 Posts
GRIP TUNING turbo Charger R/T on the Dyno *VIDEO* Reply to Thread

That looks and sounds hell of sick. What size tires and wheels are running on Charger? What is the estimated horsepower out on you turbo charger? Please us know that is very impressive!
Kid Rocks!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks and sounds hell of sick. What size tires and wheels are running on Charger? What is the estimated horsepower out on you turbo charger? Please us know that is very impressive!
Kid Rocks!!
We got no good HP readings due to the ESP (HP readings were 225whp, not correct). Good torque numbers of 501rwtq @ 1750rpm. It shoudl be making over 400whp, but I guess we'll never know lol.

GT40 Blowzilla turbo on a 5.7L with INDY CNC ported heads.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Pricing and package for the kit? Under hood or rear mounted turbo? How much boost?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Go to this link under Power Ported Performance section for a lot more information on the turbo system.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46917

Please note, some pricing info in that post is a little dated, the base system full retail pricing is $6300 for 5.7 Hemi's, and $6500 for 6.1 Hemi's. This reflects a $100 increase in the base price as we have dropped the base Snow Water/Meth system for the Snow system that uses the programable controller in lieu of a dumb switch (on/off). We are still running an intro special, contact me for details.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
We got no good HP readings due to the ESP (HP readings were 225whp, not correct). Good torque numbers of 501rwtq @ 1750rpm. It shoudl be making over 400whp, but I guess we'll never know lol.

GT40 Blowzilla turbo on a 5.7L with INDY CNC ported heads.
I don't get it. Why not just install the NO-ESP mod? Why even bother with a dyno run if you can't turn off ESP?

Best,

·
Registered
184 Posts
There is something wrong in their wiring. it likely happened during the major mod to the center dash section to install the kick butt audio/video system. They did not realize there was a problem till on the dyno, and since it is a biz related vehicle, other demands has kept them from getting anything done to it or time to get back to a dyno.

Mr MoPar

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
There is something wrong in their wiring. it likely happened during the major mod to the center dash section to install the kick butt audio/video system. They did not realize there was a problem till on the dyno, and since it is a biz related vehicle, other demands has kept them from getting anything done to it or time to get back to a dyno.

Mr MoPar
Ahh...Cool video though. :)

Cheers,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts