Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we here at GRIP have decided that if the government is implementing a Stimulus package, so should we! Afterall, we are an American company, producing parts here in the United States!
These prices are effective immediately, and will hopefully put these products within reach of some of those who couldn’t afford them before!
These prices are also permanent. This isn’t a one time thing.
Thanks for your continued support!

300/300c -

Full Kit
Old MSRP $1895
NEW MSRP $1695

FRONT/Rear (each)
Old MSRP $805
NEW MSRP $680

Charger -

Full Kit
Old MSRP $1995
NEW MSRP $1695

FRONT/Rear (each)
Old MSRP $855
NEW MSRP $680

ROCKERS-
Old MSRP $435
NEW MSRP $399

·
Registered
968 Posts
Do you have the option of paint at Grip?

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Dang, if I only didn't have to pay taxes this year I would be all over that front end

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Man, I want those skirts...I mean rockers. :biggrinjester:

How much would shipping be to J0L1B0 (Canada)?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Just a shot in the dark... Is there a special forum discount for the rockers? I wanna buy'em this coming Monday. :eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
115 Posts
wuts the turn around time for receiving a charger front fascia if i were to order tomorrow? also, are there plenty in stock?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
good deal. wish i had money :sad: I only got a couple hundred in my spend budget this month :sad:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hey, got a customer for you here in Columbus Ohio. He will call you shortly, his name is Thurman. He is not a forum or computer guy but has an SRT 8 and wants the rocker panels bad.

Thx!

D a n a

There are plenty of fascias in stock. If you order today, it'll ship out today or tomorrow and probably be at your door in 7-10 days.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Dana, you should PM the GRIP guy to see if they're still offering this, this thread's 8 months old, you thread-o-mancer you! lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
The price is still good but thanks for looking out!

D a n a

Dana, you should PM the GRIP guy to see if they're still offering this, this thread's 8 months old, you thread-o-mancer you! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts