Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tried to go through the Grip threads for a consolidated Grip picture post but I saw none. If there is one I'm sorry......now there's another one. I did find tons of people with Grip body parts so the title says it all. Show off your Grip parts!:rocker: We need to make this a sticky!

*****Thanks Grip Tuning For donating a GREAT prize to the 2008 LX & Beyond Nationals. I Love it!!!!*****

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I really love those kits....BUMP for more kit pics!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
here ya go

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bump for the best looking body kit made for our cars :grin:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
bump for the best looking body kit made for our cars :grin:
umm ...... Lets not get outrageous here pal!.
Grip is a nice looking Kit. The front and the Sides are stunning.

THE REAR- I wont even Comment on it..... There is an extra body line in the rear bumper that just does nothing but make it look like a cheap add on body kit like the Razzi setup.

I seen so many cars with just the Grip Frt, SIdes and stock rear ... MOst just have The front which fit amazingly well.

I asked a while ago if Grip was going to Make some other parts like rear diffuser or hoods, or anything..
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94196

its funny cuz in POST 10 someone clearly states that they only wanted the front and sides... I WONDER WHY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THE REAR- I wont even Comment on it..... There is an extra body line in the rear bumper that just does nothing but make it look like a cheap add on body kit like the Razzi setup.
I like my rear...........that didn't sound quite right did it? :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Grip body kit is freaking awsome. Those are some good looking rides people. I'm hoping to get my modding budget together this year and get one.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts