Charger Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Been eyeing the grip front end for awhile now...definitely my fav front fascia for the charger

Just noticed tho...no slot for a front emblem (for those who bought BT engraved custom emblems).

Figure if I do end up grabbing the grip fascia, I might look into mounting the BT emblem into the grill...or at least keep it somewhere on the front of the car maybe

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Been eyeing the grip front end for awhile now...definitely my fav front fascia for the charger

Just noticed tho...no slot for a front emblem (for those who bought BT engraved custom emblems).

Figure if I do end up grabbing the grip fascia, I might look into mounting the BT emblem into the grill...or at least keep it somewhere on the front of the car maybe
that is actually one of my favorite features of my grip! I LOVE Not having an emblem up there :alfdance:

·
Registered
210 Posts
First off. Sorry for diggin in the old threads. I think I may have a slight issue though. Im being charged more than 3-400 to have mine painted to match. Shop guy never really gave an estimate to put the grip fascia on. He just ran it as if we were doing stock replacement. I had to pay the difference between the two fascias. No biggie there. But I know the estimate was a lot more than the 3-400 that I am seeing here. Advice please!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts