Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious as to what it would cost to have a grip front fascia painted to match? I know it depends on the color, but if i were to have it painted, roughly what would I be looking at?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
$3-400 but dont quote me on that, I just pay what it costs for paint. My friend paints for his dads bodyshop.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's about what I was figuring it would cost, just trying to get an idea of what I would be putting out if I were to buy one. there's a charger in town here with one and it looks great.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
$300-$450 should be what you will pay to have the front fascia prepped and painted to match.

This is one of the members in our SCLX car club who has the Grip kit on his Silver Steel Charger. This should give you an idea of how the Grip fascia/kit would look since you have the same color.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that does look sexy on the silversteel. why do you guy's have to post pics of stuff like this :) oh well, at least I'm spending my money on something positive. it could be worse haha. thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
my grip front fascia is my favorite style mod by FAR!!! I'd have to say my favorite overall put that smile on your face mod would be the cut outs though lol

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know its already been asked, but no real problems noticed with removal of the belly pan for the grip front fascia? now if I understand right, is there two pieces to the belly pan or is it just one piece? if there is two pieces, do you just remove the front part for the new fascia?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I know its already been asked, but no real problems noticed with removal of the belly pan for the grip front fascia? now if I understand right, is there two pieces to the belly pan or is it just one piece? if there is two pieces, do you just remove the front part for the new fascia?
I have never had a problem without running my belly pan either! Pull the trigger bro! :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
$300-$450 should be what you will pay to have the front fascia prepped and painted to match.

This is one of the members in our SCLX car club who has the Grip kit on his Silver Steel Charger. This should give you an idea of how the Grip fascia/kit would look since you have the same color.

That looks HOT!!!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
335 Posts
That looks HOT!!!!:bigthumb:
Thanks for posting the Silver Steel with the Grip kit. Chad don't let me get this kit before you. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trust me deejai you will def. get this kit before I do lol. I don't have the moolah for this yet lol.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
So tempting to use this but I already kill my front end...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I keep thinking about this front end, but in the back of my mind, I also think of the other stuff I could get for the same price lol.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I would love the grip on my silver steel but i still dont feel confident it will make it through a winter out here. My not so great parking skills wouldnt help either.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
DO IT !!!!!

When I return from Afghan..ill be repainting mine. Got some curb rash on the bottom. Thinking of having the bottom lined with Ryno to help dumb luck..ie scraping speed bumps.

But...by far my best MOD !!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts