Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to have some kind of underbody shroud with the GRIP fascia like with the stock fascia? I've heard that it can't be used. I have a GRIP fascia and one of my foglights burned out the other day when it was raining really hard.

Since my fogs lasted for years with my stocker and I've only had the GRIP fascia for about 3 months, i'm pretty sure the like of a splash guard/shroud is the reason.

I'm planning on replacing the bulb but I'd nervous about having this happen again

·
Registered
968 Posts
I actually had to have a local body shop build a separate piece that attached to the front fascia and the plastic belly pan...this was the one weak point I found with the design of the Grip front fascia. Can you imagine the racket that would cause at speed when the wind caught the factory belly pan just right and ripped it the #$!& off of your car?

That gap definitely needs to be addressed if you get a Grip front IMHO. Removing the black plastic belly pan was not an option for me.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I actually had to have a local body shop build a separate piece that attached to the front fascia and the plastic belly pan...this was the one weak point I found with the design of the Grip front fascia. Can you imagine the racket that would cause at speed when the wind caught the factory belly pan just right and ripped it the #$!& off of your car?

That gap definitely needs to be addressed if you get a Grip front IMHO. Removing the black plastic belly pan was not an option for me.
On our Chargers, we just removed the belly pan. Never had an issue. Even had a rear mount turbo on it.

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts