Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the closed the thread an i didnt get in on it here my half....i posted up a thread to sell my blue led halo ring set already installed in the headlamps an fogs, i was sellin them for 300.00 an whoever wanted them would have to send me there headlamps an fogs before i could send mine due to the fact my car is an everyday driver. smartcrew said he would buy the whole set, an we talked thru pms for a few an he left me his number an i told him he can give me a call, when he called he said that he would rather sxend me the money thru paypal i didnt have paypal so i made an account on there an had wait few days to active my bank account to it, so i was able to link the account to my paypal, tso i told him i have an account now on paypal an he could ship the lights to me, then he was sending me pms, sayin now he rather meet sumwere an do the install an give me that money in person so i found a half way mark to meet.. then i told him that i wasnt gonna be able to make it that wednesday my car had to go to the shop jusxt for mecanhical engine work thats all an i got my car back wendesday mornin but i have been goin thru custody for my son i had to go to my lawyers office an thats not sumthin u walkin an then walk out then i texsted him cuz he posted he oinly lookin for fogs he told me he installed his halos himself i said ill sell u just the fogs then for 100.00 he said fine an he said he would ship his fogs an send me the payment thru paypal. i said thats fine then he turns around an doesnt answer back an nexst i get a xstupid itrader rating along with pms from him sayin im a f-in tool

i feel that grim an i both should have are negatives removed its unfair an arelavant, id like to post a patishin an leave ur name on who thinks we should atleast have it removed i seel stuff all the time i may have not gottin a review but never did i do wrong to nobody...

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Here's to hoping that your negative iTrader gets removed. Is that even possible?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm in the remove your negative itrader feedback camp

·
Registered
344 Posts
SXTChArGeR07!!

Gee, I wonder why they closed it??

How about because I reeled out the bait and the bad seller took the bait!

Moderators that closed the thread did so because I called it like it is...........THE TRUTH!!! And evidently, the mods here cannot handle the truth!!

The negatives should be removed from your iTrader and my iTrader ratings. We did nothing wrong except deal with someone that is highly dishonest and who then turns around and berates anyone they deal with. If you send the individual a PM that they don't like, then make sure you don't have a little one over your shoulder. Why?? Because the foul language filled PM you will receive in return would not be what you want your kids to see. The iTrader ratings that were left for both you and I by the same individual do not lie. Would any adult really reduce themselves that low to call people "RETARDS"?? Well, I guess only the individual we both dealt with would!

Likewise, everyone should have a look at both your iTrader feedback and mine just to see who the individual is. Then the best way to handle it is for nobody else to ever deal with them again.

I've got your back on this one because we were both duped by the same individual.

Thus, if a so called Moderator can close a thread and remove what they want to remove, then they need to cowboy up and remove the iTrader negatives you and I received by someone that seemingly does not know how to conduct themselves publicly.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Your thread was closed because you bitched about a transaction and the person you bitched about posted that they would make it right. You chose to ignore that and kept on ranting. That is why your thread was closed.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Just remake your accounts lol

I dont get why people are leaving any feedback if they didnt pay for anything...is that correct? you guys didnt actually get paid or pay and you didnt send anything?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Your thread was closed because you bitched about a transaction and the person you bitched about posted that they would make it right. You chose to ignore that and kept on ranting. That is why your thread was closed.
Thank you.

Grim, you stated your side, he stated his. He conceded. There was no reason to keep things public. In fact, I believe that was stated in the thread prior to it being closed.

It wasn't deleted, it was closed. It's still in there for all to see. So let's stop the whining about mods can't handle the truth.

·
Registered
344 Posts
ECNICK!

I'll tell you what. You seem to think that SMARTCREW is such in the right, I can only hope that you get screwed by an undesirable on this site and then don't you dare complain about anything!!!

Were you involved in the transaction and know the REAL FACTS?? NO!! So until you are in the position and know all the facts, and not LIES posted by someone trying to save their own rear ends by coming on here and acting all innocent, you need to pretty much keep your 'BITCHING' comments to yourself.

Threads should not be closed!!! It is that simple!! Mods close threads simply because they cannot handle the attention on the truth!! From what I have found here on this site so far with just 1 bad situation.........MODERATORS are like trolls. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA people............ FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

As for A14UMBRA, yet another moderator that CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! Don't tell me about whining about MODERATORS. All that has been shown about you mods is that you protect those that are in the wrong, and close threads that need not be closed.

The thread should have stayed open and not been closed to be settled in PMs. At least with the thread, SMARTCREW had to watch what he posted on the boards. He could not come out and berate myself or anyone else with the foul language used in PMs.

MY SUGGESTION TO ALL MODS IS THAT UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACTS, YOU REALLY NEED TO BACK OFF AND LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
why not post said pm's from smartcrew to show that he is lying?

·
Registered
344 Posts
MYSRT8U!

Would love to!! Problem is, there are internet rules and regulations and laws regarding these things. If you take a PM or any email, personalized info, etc., and post it in public view..........it can be considered harassment and therefore you are in danger of legality issues. YES, I DO KNOW QUITE A BIT ABOUT THE LAW. Over $115?? I don't think that would be worth it. That is the thing when you are on the internet playing in THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND. You have to chose your words wisely and play by the rules.

I've done all that. SMARTCREW has even invited for the PMs to be posted. But would you trust someone that is causing these many problems??

I could agree with him and permit all PMs to be posted and get into legal problems because he could turn around and state it was not him that made the post. Too many variables!

Any other suggestions.........you seem to be one of the most level headed people on this board..... MUCH RESPECT to you because of that!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Plan of action.

1.Send the f***ing lights back.
2.Eat the $6 so you can get $109 back.
3. Send a polite pm to the moderators and admins or create a cordial post in the member problems/ assistance forum about the itrader business.
4. Move on.

Unfortunately the bridge to step three may have been napalmed until there was nothing left. Steps 1,2&4 still apply. Good luck. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
ECNICK!

I'll tell you what. You seem to think that SMARTCREW is such in the right, I can only hope that you get screwed by an undesirable on this site and then don't you dare complain about anything!!!

Were you involved in the transaction and know the REAL FACTS?? NO!! So until you are in the position and know all the facts, and not LIES posted by someone trying to save their own rear ends by coming on here and acting all innocent, you need to pretty much keep your 'BITCHING' comments to yourself.

Threads should not be closed!!! It is that simple!! Mods close threads simply because they cannot handle the attention on the truth!! From what I have found here on this site so far with just 1 bad situation.........MODERATORS are like trolls. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA people............ FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

As for A14UMBRA, yet another moderator that CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! Don't tell me about whining about MODERATORS. All that has been shown about you mods is that you protect those that are in the wrong, and close threads that need not be closed.

The thread should have stayed open and not been closed to be settled in PMs. At least with the thread, SMARTCREW had to watch what he posted on the boards. He could not come out and berate myself or anyone else with the foul language used in PMs.

MY SUGGESTION TO ALL MODS IS THAT UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACTS, YOU REALLY NEED TO BACK OFF AND LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE.
You're rant and thread is now closed...