Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a honeycomb grille insert last week from my dealer when I was in the neighborhood last week. I specified that I do not want any badge on it, not once, not twice, but thrice!!!! Anyway, I took my Charger to get serviced and to install the Insert and my Mopar exhaust. When I get there, they ask me if I still want to put the insert on even though I ordered the R/T Grille \!?!? :mad: I was not happy, then they said that they weren't sure if it was the R/T or not. I didn't have to to stay so I said if it has no badge on it, put it on, if it has it... Don't! It just angers me that this happend, am I over reacting or is it ok to be a little mad?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PaCharger said:
you can take it off...it just clips on the honeycomb
That's what I asked, they said that it was on the grille, I have not really looked at the R/t grille up close in person..... so the base R/T grille is just a clip on badge then??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
youngmusclecar said:
I ordered a honeycomb grille insert last week from my dealer when I was in the neighborhood last week. I specified that I do not want any badge on it, not once, not twice, but thrice!!!! Anyway, I took my Charger to get serviced and to install the Insert and my Mopar exhaust. When I get there, they ask me if I still want to put the insert on even though I ordered the R/T Grille \!?!? :mad: I was not happy, then they said that they weren't sure if it was the R/T or not. I didn't have to to stay so I said if it has no badge on it, put it on, if it has it... Don't! It just angers me that this happend, am I over reacting or is it ok to be a little mad?
:whistle: It is OK to get Mad I went for service and found that I knew alot. I found that I was not listened to. You have eye contact and they nod but it goes over their head. I found that this is common. You would think the people who sell/fix these cars would be excited. But for the most part I have seen that they don't give a f I would have a team assembled when this car rolled out and I would have been ready and expectant. You can ask about parts and get a dumb look or need service and get a I don't know look or talk to sales and get a person who could care less. Maybe there is a dealer out there that is different but until Some guy or Gal Gets his or Her A ss on a jet and goes out on a fact finding mission this will continue. I just hope the company does'nt fold because of the bad attutudes out there. This forum has brought to light many issues that should be addressed. But alas they get the paycheck on Friday and who care about you further who cares about Chrysler certainly not the folks I have encountered or you have or Moparswife or about 2000 others that have posted similar stories here. Yeah so get mad but will it do any good. What we need is not Board of Directors Meetings going nowhere rather constuctive actions and plans to rise up out of this low state of this company. To LEE I say Lead because those who followed only raked your company . Time to clean house right now. Then reevaluate and cut and weed. Only then will your anger be extinguished :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,299 Posts
06DaytonaR/T said:
:whistle: It is OK to get Mad I went for service and found that I knew alot. I found that I was not listened to. You have eye contact and they nod but it goes over their head. I found that this is common. You would think the people who sell/fix these cars would be excited. But for the most part I have seen that they don't give a f I would have a team assembled when this car rolled out and I would have been ready and expectant. You can ask about parts and get a dumb look or need service and get a I don't know look or talk to sales and get a person who could care less. Maybe there is a dealer out there that is different but until Some guy or Gal Gets his or Her A ss on a jet and goes out on a fact finding mission this will continue. I just hope the company does'nt fold because of the bad attutudes out there. This forum has brought to light many issues that should be addressed. But alas they get the paycheck on Friday and who care about you further who cares about Chrysler certainly not the folks I have encountered or you have or Moparswife or about 2000 others that have posted similar stories here. Yeah so get mad but will it do any good. What we need is not Board of Directors Meetings going nowhere rather constuctive actions and plans to rise up out of this low state of this company. To LEE I say Lead because those who followed only raked your company . Time to clean house right now. Then reevaluate and cut and weed. Only then will your anger be extinguished :sad:
Something to picture while you read the poor sentence structure and stream of conciousness prose...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
PaCharger said:
Something to picture while you read the poor sentence structure and stream of conciousness prose...
:whistle: Yes you have to slow down and actually think when you read my post especially that one. Most don't have so many undertones or thought lines. We should let Hemi Chemi chew on my post and see if he can understand. I choose not to write in a style that is common or boring. The address the year I graduated from High School at Harvard was Hard Work, Timing, and Communication. From this sentence where did I graduate. and from what. Yes there will be a short quiz after this. :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,222 Posts
06...

Whatever you're smoking should be BANNED from existence... I often have NO IDEA what you're trying to say. Sad, but this post is nothing new. Some punctuation once in a while might help... and maybe proofreading for legibility. BTW, just for my own curiosity's sake, is English your 1st language?
(Paaaa! Stop making me laugh while I'm trying to sound intelligent!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
HemiChemi said:
06...

Whatever you're smoking should be BANNED from existence... I often have NO IDEA what you're trying to say. Sad, but this post is nothing new. Some punctuation once in a while might help... and maybe proofreading for legibility. BTW, just for my own curiosity's sake, is English your 1st language?
(Paaaa! Stop making me laugh while I'm trying to sound intelligent!)
:whistle: Thank you you know how I respect your knowlege. I know and have been scolded about writing letters to heads of corpo ratios. I am just so wound up with this top banana situation. And you also stop making me laugh so much. I know how right you guys are but can't we havew some fun. Has anybody here laughed more about stuff other than here lately. :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
I'm searching for the rt emblem if you are looking to part with it?
Who knows. Maybe 15 years later it's still sitting on ashelf somewhere as a keepsake. Possibly already passed on as a generation gift. So much can happen in the time span between 2005 and 2020. Mostly just the people inability to read details.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
How about some authoring skills and use paragraphs and line spacing my friend. Large blobs of text will get your posts bypassed by many helpful individuals. Just looking at them gives me a head ache.
Not trying to be a pain, I love reading, learning, and helping here but.................. Good Luck

Dealerships have huge overhead and many contain less than qualified or experienced techs. What few lines I did read indicate this is what you are dealing with. Run, don't walk, away from that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
This thread is from 2005...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top