1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
epoch said:

so you agree with the post that U should not be used and to actually spell out the word... by posting "IAWTP", rather then typing out "I agree with this post"?

talk about a hypocrite

·
Registered
604 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
so you agree with the post that U should not be used and to actually spell out the word... by posting "IAWTP", rather then typing out "I agree with this post"?

talk about a hypocrite
i think you need to recalibrate your sarcasm radar...

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
jamphat said:
i think you need to recalibrate your sarcasm radar...
ROFL

At least someone has a sense of humor 'round here.

Oh, and for the record, (everyone but jamphat) although it was part sarcasm, "IAWTP" is what's commonly referred to as an "acronym". You may have learned it in seventh grade, if you got to that grade. I know; book-lurnin' is tough.

Using "u" in place of "you", on the other hand, is called, "being a lazy douchebag."

See the difference?

Or, should I say "U C TEH DIFFERNZ?? LOL??!1"?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
epoch said:
ROFL

At least someone has a sense of humor 'round here.

Oh, and for the record, (everyone but jamphat) although it was part sarcasm, "IAWTP" is what's commonly referred to as an "acronym". You may have learned it in seventh grade, if you got to that grade. I know; book-lurnin' is tough.

Using "u" in place of "you", on the other hand, is called, "being a lazy douchebag."

See the difference?

Or, should I say "U C TEH DIFFERNZ?? LOL??!1"?
and using acronym's is not being lazy? or you learned about them in seventh grade, but never made it any further?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
and using acronym's is not being lazy?
No, it's not.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thought this thread was about painting a grill??

·
Registered
630 Posts
It got high-jacked! :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All i asked for was if anyone had painted there grill, but i see that in this form that all who submitted are all little girls who get off subject. Just answer the form and iff you have problem with me typing "u" instead of you, than here is something to irratate u. U U U U U. LOL

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Goddamnit, it's spelled GRILLE! Grill is something you cook on, or do to dead cows. The shiny thing at the front of your car is a GRILLE!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok i see that all you are ****, just answer the question. Is that to much to ask for or do you guys just not know and are trying to avoid the question.

·
Registered
662 Posts
No one here has painted their chrome grille. If you've read some other threads, you'd know they're trying to trade with other members for a painted one. But, if you want to strip all the chrome off your grille and try to paint it the exact factory color, then have fun.

Or you could do it the lazy way. Leave the chrome on and just hit it with flat black spray paint for a while... :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
chargedup, i think iam misunderstanding your original question. arent all the stock grilles black? if not what color is yours? i am looking for some grille mods myself so if you find something please let me know. dont let these guys get to you; go for a ride in your charger and relax; deep breathes. :happy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well rogelio aguilera , i see that there is one normal person in this thread. What i am getting at is the chrome part of the grille. What i will do is sand that part down, prime it and than paint it with a flat black paint i will post pics as soon i am done with my project, and i am going to take your idea and go for a ride alongsaide the pacific coast highway.

·
Registered
619 Posts
chargedup, so you mean the cross-hair part of the grille. that will look nice. what color car do you have? you may be able to buy it in flat black next month because all the SRT-8 accessories and Daytona parts are going to be available. i believe they both have flat black cross-hairs. if you still decide to do this mod get pics up right away because i might have to steal the idea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts