Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so last year I bought a black billit grill and some other stuff for my 07 charger.

I thought it would probably be a piece of cake to install. But after watching a few videos on you tube, It seemed like the only way to do it is to pull the whole front bumper of. There was one video were a guy did it with out pulling off the bumper, but he wasn't really that clear how he did it.

Is there an easy way to swap out my grill with out removing the front bumper? Or should I just pay some one to do it?

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Check out the How do I Everything thread in my sig. There are 4 threads with pictures and descriptions of how to do this without pulling off the front fascia. There are 4 screws that hold the crosshair/grille in place. It's a tight fit but totally doable.

On the other hand, there's also a great write-up about how to remove the front fascia. It's not nearly as hard as you'd think. Intimidating the first time? Yeah, but not all that hard once you get into it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the How do I Everything thread in my sig. There are 4 threads with pictures and descriptions of how to do this without pulling off the front fascia. There are 4 screws that hold the crosshair/grille in place. It's a tight fit but totally doable.

On the other hand, there's also a great write-up about how to remove the front fascia. It's not nearly as hard as you'd think. Intimidating the first time? Yeah, but not all that hard once you get into it.
Thanks! Will do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts