Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!!!

I juz found this forum today and registered. I'm a girl from Australia now living in Long Beach and have been in luv with Chargers since I first saw one when I arrived here 2 years ago! I'm really interested in purchasing one within the next year! Well I thought I'd come on here and say hi and look forward to posting!

Kimi

·
Registered
657 Posts
What's up Kimi? Welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Can you type with the accent? I really did the Aussie accent.

OK that WAS creepy for a hello post :alien:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL not sure if I can type with the Aussie accent but I'm sure there will be phrases that I use that u'll probably be like "WTF did she juz say?" hahaha...

·
Registered
140 Posts
:nervous s Welcome from Jersey,U will like it here.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
LOL not sure if I can type with the Aussie accent but I'm sure there will be phrases that I use that u'll probably be like "WTF did she juz say?" hahaha...
Naw, we have a Brit around here. Now THAT guy is def. WTF....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome aborad!!!!

I stay in L.A very close to the LBC...Good luck on your future purchased:grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
after Arfur, we can deal with anything. Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! You should find a Charger to ride in and join us on the Bullrun!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Nebraska! New to the forums and the States, awesome. Bet you can't wait to get that new Charger out on that 405 parking lot each day eah? (LOL) Enjoy the fun Kimi.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Move to Vegas, we ha ve nice freeways thanks to all you Californicators coming up here to spend your money :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Welcome from La Habra! Chargers are the sexiest, fastest, and all around awesomest cars around.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts