Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SRT-8 Plum Crazy #155 has a new home!! What an awesome ride. I have been keeping an eye out on these SRT-8's for awhile. When the Plum Crazy version came out, we had to have one. Now we have a new Mopar in the family. Ford, Chevy and Dodge. In the same garage no less!! LOL Take care, keep the shiny side up.

Gary

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Northern Cali. Wow that's great a Dodge, Chevy, and Ford all under the same roof. But as someone has stated before, you do understand that if all three were in prison the Chevy and Ford would both be your SRT8s b***he's. Lol...... That's a nice roster you got though, we would love to see pics.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Welcome from Dayton, OH!

When you close the garage door at night, do you hear engines revving and loud noises, like doors slamming?? :LOL:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington, and congrats on the new ride!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I hope to have some pics to post this weekend. The garage is my favorite part of the house. No wonder huh? The Stang goes straight the best (when it is finished..........needs headers and ignition) , the Z turns the best, and the SRT??? Seems like it does everything pretty well. I'm sure i will find out. And will enjoy every damn minute of it!

Ford guy marries Chevy girl, and a Dodge ends up in the garage.......

gary

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats from South Florida. My garage was similar...2 Chevys and 1 Ford. Now...2 Dodges and one Chevy. I traded my Z06 in on the Charger. Love the color, btw...I have #981 PC Daytona R/T. :)

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ and I love your choice of color! :wave:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts