Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT in Jazz Blue Pearl last week. This is my
first Chrysler product, after over 20 years of GM ownership.

I decided on the Charger after nearly six months of research and test drives, but it was the Chrysler 300 I rented this past May for a business trip to Charleston that sealed the deal. That, and the $7700.00 off sticker I negotiated.

My maternal grandparents owned several Dodges - a 1957 Coronet, 1963 Dart and a 1965 Monaco, a 1969 Chrysler Newport and even a Desoto, although no one in the family seems to remember the model or year however, just that it was blue. The Monaco and the Newport are the only two I remember, and of the two the Monaco was my favorite.

I found this forum while doing a Google search on replacing the Dodge emblem on my grille with an old school ('68-72) Charger script. I got a few good ideas for doing so here and am still trying to decide on the best way to proceed.

I'm not much on mods, about the only thing I plan to do is add tint to the windows and MAYBE an aftermarket grille. Oh, and the Charger script, of course.

I look forward to participating in the forums.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Big John From New York City

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome from St Marys, GA. My son is in Atlanta (Marietta) and drives a 2010 Challenger. He is an active member in one of the Mopar clubs up there. LIke you, this is my first Mopar in almost 40 years of driving. Lots of good stuff on this forum that all of us can learn from.

Reactions: Drachen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts