Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many lime green daytonas are in vegas? i've been here for a week,i know i've seen 10 or so,some may be the same ones.some are rentals,i didn't think i would see so many in one area for so little of them made.they still turn my head.kudos to all the mean greens out there.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Almost all of them are rentals. I've yet to see one that lived here. By the way, how long are ya staying in town? Oh, and if you see a total kick-a$$ Top Banana, its me!

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Almost all of them are rentals. I've yet to see one that lived here. By the way, how long are ya staying in town? Oh, and if you see a total kick-a$$ Top Banana, its me!
Yeah he is right (for once :)) but I saw 15, yes i counted 15 at the airport rental place in Pheonix and 7 here. Damn thats a lot.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I saw one that my dealer had that they were putting in the st. louis auto show, then I've seen 1 on the road before.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just spending the weekend with the wife.then going back to TN

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maybe i should of rented one instead of the junk ford truck i got.i bet they are not cheap

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Manicmechanic rented an SXT when he was in town. I seem to recall him saying it was like 30 more a day for a Sublime.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did i see you tonight,going down the strip at about 845pm.i heard someone gettin on it,looked and saw a yellow daytona blowin by,sounded good

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
wasnt me, I sat at home. lol. No BlackieLV has e cutouts, and when he is on it, you can hear him in the next county. lol

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I get all my kicks on someone elses equipment when we go to Vegas. Rent-a-Vette hates me. Last time I rented a Porsche Boxter S, put 980 miles on it in 48 hours, cooked the tires off of it at every light, ran it up to 165 out in the desert and drove it out to the gates at Area 51. WE went by their radar sensors out on the main highway at 145mph. Turned that puppy back in covered in dust and wheezing.

Good news for Sublime owners everywhere, as the rental versions won't last long....

REB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.