Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 TorRed Charger Scatpack Daytona
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'll need to change oil soon. I already have an SRT oil filter, but aside from the dealership I'm having trouble finding places that carry or can get the recommended oil for my vehicle. I know their are other compatible substitute but I'd like to keep to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0w40.

I've seen US owners talking about buying it in bulk from Amazon and other places, no such luck here in the Great White North.

I've tried:
Amazon,
Part Source Brampton
Napa Auto Parts
Canadian Tire
Performance Auto Parts

Going to be calling a few other places today but if anyone has any input or other ideas that would be lovely. :) A guy in my crew said he can source 7 litres for $150 CAD but that seems a bit steep...I think even the dealership quoted lower than that.

Eternally,
Torred

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After checking many sources, I settled on Oakville Chrysler, which was cheapest. They sell 7 litres for $100.20 - taxes in.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Can't get that deal in Canada.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Didn't know that . . . about Amazon.

I read Toronto area but then see a US flag in the avatar so I took a stab.

·
Super Moderator
11,630 Posts
I get my oil changed at Jiffy lube; they have the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't know that . . . about Amazon.

I read Toronto area but then see a US flag in the avatar so I took a stab.
Yeah, nice deal for the US people but not available for us. To be honest many retailers treat Canada like its the North Pole, totally inaccessible.

Have had a number of companies reach out looking to sponsor me or to pay for a non bias review (LOL) and once they find out I'm in Canada they act like I've called their mother a woman of loose morals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts