Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you have read on these forums, the SRT Track Experience has been visiting racetracks across the nation offering professional instruction from the Skip Barber Racing School and plenty of SRT vehicle seat time for enthusiasts. Ask anyone who has participated in any of the events so far to discover this truly is an event of a lifetime.

I am posting this new thread to announce that SRT is announcing a special offer for the upcoming SRT Track Experience event in Las Vegas, Nevada, this weekend, June 10, 11 and 12. Current attendance rosters show that there is available room for those interested, SRT owners and non-owners alike! And now, if you are either already registered or decide to register for this weekend’s event for the standard $300 fee, you can bring up to three friends for only $100 each!

Again, space is available both SRT owners and non-SRT owners. If you are interested in attending a great program that puts you behind the wheel of some truly powerful SRT vehicles, including the Dodge Viper, please contact SRT Headquarters at 800-998-1110. You can also visit the official website at www.srttrackexperience.com or email us at [email protected] for additional information.

Thanks, and I’ll see you on the track!

Josh
SRT Program Headquarters
800-998-1110

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well it doesn't sound like you get to drive your own car, but sounds interesting nonetheless. I'll probably show up at the track, check out the event cars, and let people see the Charger...:D

:cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
No love for the Midwest :sad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts