Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome turnout today, almost 20 cars. Great conversations, great cars and great company!! What a crew! Thanks to all who showed up. Here are some photos I took today. More to arrive by other members.

Charger Lifesavers (missing a Yellow Super Bee)

Another Lifesavers shot

Just a few of the cars that showed up today

What an awesome looking Plum Crazy that showed up (thanks Kevin)

Old School Photo Of My SRT8 at the meet and greet for your enjoyment

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
nice cars

those sure are some beautiful cars:grin:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Nice pics Bob. Gabe had some also on another thread. I may have a few also. Good time today. Some new faces. Glad to meet everyone. Peace\/

p.s. Bob, if ya get the place where ya bought the headlight covers, can you post it or shoot it my way? Thanks.

Gary

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Since this is the thread for the pics, here's the pics I had posted in the other thread :D

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
What a great time tonight, awesome turnout. Some new faces and some "regulars". Great to see everyone, look forward to the next event!!

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Johnny,great addition to the pics. As we will all have about the same car pics, I have a couple here that add a nice touch.

Lil' vav

Future Charger Owners

Good times tonight. Peace\/

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Great pics Gary, kids always do brighten the day!!!

By the way, thanks to all that bought shirts and contributed to the "Community Fund", we now need to organize a trip to the impoverished country of Hootertopia so we can clothe some poor female Hootertopia residents.

Anyone care to join me on this trek of good will?

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people as well. I really need to remember to bring my camera next time. I keep forgetting it!

We'll have to get a Top Banana or Yellow bee next time, so that we can get the full liver savers picture!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Sorry I missed it! I had every intention of making it but have had a bad head cold for a few days. The pics look great! Definitely next time!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wish I could have been there, but my car was hit on 10/12 & is in no shape to be seen yil I have it fixed this week lol, looks like you had fun

·
Registered
750 Posts
Glad the weather was good for you all (despite some turkey's gobbling about rain) Wish I could've been there with you all torturing everyone with corny jokes. Hope to be seeing everyone soon

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
By any chance...

were any of the Silver Hemi's from CT??? I myself was coming home Old rte 8 to CT from Mass and met up with a VERY NICE silver Hemi, who was having enough fun for the both of us :)...thought maybe a silver Hemi was headin home today from the M&G since I have no idea whereabouts in Mass ya all were...if you were, wasn't that fun today :grin: !!! When this Hemi went by I had my window opena and oh what a beautiful sound ...Anyway, we waved to each other but if they aren't on here I would have loved to toss them a card to join us on here....you guys would have laughed....here I am behind a Mustang GT and up comes this Silver Hemi, passin us all, to pull right in front of the GT, loved the Chargers having our own lil "horse corral" today :) .hehe. Video Kid could not stop laughing....

I will catch you all at the next M&G maybe, glad you had an awesome turnout and Beautiful pics....

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I wish I could have been there, but my car was hit on 10/12 & is in no shape to be seen yil I have it fixed this week lol, looks like you had fun
sorry to hear about your car, hope you get it fixed real quick until then thoughts go out to you...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Johnny,great addition to the pics. As we will all have about the same car pics, I have a couple here that add a nice touch.

Lil' vav

Future Charger Owners

Good times tonight. Peace\/
Gary, this is great! I meant to take a picture of Jack when I was there and didn't realize I forgot until I got home! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Sorry I missed it! I had every intention of making it but have had a bad head cold for a few days. The pics look great! Definitely next time!

Who you kiddin Jerry? You were having a bad hair day but bad head cold sounds more masculine!!:lie:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great pics Gary, kids always do brighten the day!!!

By the way, thanks to all that bought shirts and contributed to the "Community Fund", we now need to organize a trip to the impoverished country of Hootertopia so we can clothe some poor female Hootertopia residents.

Anyone care to join me on this trek of good will?

Tom

Dammit Tom,

Why do you always have to twist my arm about this?

Alright if I must subject myself to this obvious suggestion of debauchery well then I am in!

When? Sunday November 4th? Sunday November 18th?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Dammit Tom,

Why do you always have to twist my arm about this?

Alright if I must subject myself to this obvious suggestion of debauchery well then I am in!

When? Sunday November 4th? Sunday November 18th?
I know, Im such a bully....I vote the 4th. perhaps that wont inflict as much pain on the married guys being holiday week for the 18th...

I'll even start a new thread Here

Tom

1 - 20 of 26 Posts