Charger Forums banner

Was this information useful

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have posted this a long time ago, its my own carnal knowledge I guess. From personal experience and that of others I have had use this information it DOES work.

First off speeding is endangering yourself and lives of others, mostly at least make sure your doing it in a safe area where you do not run the risk of really causing an accident.

We all speed, its fun, makes the adrenaline surge and hey, what else are these cars for? Heres how to get out of tickets... if you ever get flashed on an automated camera like on a highway DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT view it online, or respond. Law says they HAVE to prove you received it to enforce it. Now that only is guaranteed to work in Arizona, I personally spoke with an officer and he told me they cannot enforce it if they cant prove you got the ticket, BUT if you view it online they will tag your azz and then your screwed.

Lastly I signed up with this site called www.ticketassassin.com this guy PERSONALLY told me how to get out of tickets. He is the guru on the topic and can help ANY of you save money and expense. Read through the site you can find TONS of helpful information, if you DO sign up like I did he will personally handle your ticket if you let him know the situation and tell you EXACTELY what to do.. check it out, I dont represent him in anyway but it was a VERY useful resource we should ALL know about. If you have any questions please just ask, I read through the entire site and have gotten out of 2 tickets so far.

I apologize I have not been on the site, its mainly useful for California, BUT it SHOULD work the same anywhere, what else you gonna try right?

·
Premium Member
17,684 Posts
You left an option off of your poll.

No, I don't need it.
What option?
I can't respond "Yes" because I won't use this info, and I can't respond "No, I need more info" because I don't need more info.

Do I speed, sometimes. Will I try to beat a ticket? No. I tend to face my mistakes head on.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
if you ever get flashed on an automated camera like on a highway DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT view it online, or respond. Law says they HAVE to prove you received it to enforce it. Now that only is guaranteed to work in Arizona, I personally spoke with an officer and he told me they cannot enforce it if they cant prove you got the ticket, BUT if you view it online they will tag your azz and then your screwed.
I don't think the cop is right. It shouldn't matter if you view it online. In order to force you to address the ticket, they must serve you. You can either waive service by showing up at court voluntarily or you can throw the ticket in the trash. If you throw the ticket in the trash, they have to personally serve you or else the ticket is automatically dismissed after 120 days.

Whether you view the ticket on the internet shouldn't matter, because the government still must serve you pursuant to Arizona Rule of Civil Procedure 4.

I got a red light ticket once and threw it in the trash. They sent me another copy of it, which I kept as a trophy. A few months later I received a notice saying it had been dismissed.

They're becoming more aggressive with serving people, especially repeat offenders. So, if you're hiding from a photo ticket, don't answer the door. :)

BTW my photo red light ticket clearly showed my car was already in the intersection when the light turned red.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I can't respond "Yes" because I won't use this info, and I can't respond "No, I need more info" because I don't need more info.

Do I speed, sometimes. Will I try to beat a ticket? No. I tend to face my mistakes head on.
If you throw a photo ticket in the trash, though, you're just forcing the government to get off its lazy ass and do its job. Photo tickets are only about money, it's like a tax but there's a private contractor in on the take.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well I am glad.. so and so faces his tickets head on, great idea! For those of you who would rather have a fighting chance at NOT having your insurance raised and paying fines I hope this information if valuable. YES tossing the photo ticket pretty much guarantees no worries, but like the last guy said, dont be stupid about it and get multiples, they WILL come find you. Have a great day everyone.

BTW, the secret contractor who gets all your money from photo enforcement is either Lockheed Martin, or another government contractor. I know for a fact In California it was Lockheed because I used to work for them, out of the 250 dollar fine on those cameras Lockheed takes 133 bucks. They are a defense department contractor, they get enough money.. I think here in Arizona some intersections NEED cameras, I have seen some of the worse driving in the country just off of Bell Rd in Peoria, some people just LOVE to go through a red light, ive almost been killed.

·
Premium Member
17,684 Posts
Well I am glad.. so and so faces his tickets head on, great idea! For those of you who would rather have a fighting chance at NOT having your insurance raised and paying fines I hope this information if valuable. YES tossing the photo ticket pretty much guarantees no worries, but like the last guy said, dont be stupid about it and get multiples, they WILL come find you. Have a great day everyone.

BTW, the secret contractor who gets all your money from photo enforcement is either Lockheed Martin, or another government contractor. I know for a fact In California it was Lockheed because I used to work for them, out of the 250 dollar fine on those cameras Lockheed takes 133 bucks. They are a defense department contractor, they get enough money.. I think here in Arizona some intersections NEED cameras, I have seen some of the worse driving in the country just off of Bell Rd in Peoria, some people just LOVE to go through a red light, ive almost been killed.
I'm a bit miffed at the attitude that comes across in your post.
I mentioned that neither choice in the pole applies to me,
you ask why,
I respond honestly,
you respond with what sounds like attitude.

Maybe it's just that emotions don't convey well in text.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry buddy, no attitude or disrespect. I simply wanted to offer some information to those who may want it. I was at a pinnacle in my job in California working for the Lottery, I could only have "x" amount of tickets on my record, I was at the end of my rope persay, I got a ticket racing home in my work van because my son was in the hospital and I had just found out, I got pulled over. I explained but the officer did not care and that ticket was going to end my job, I was in a hard spot and sought assistance, I could not afford an attorney let alone lose my job over a stupid ticket. That is where I found help from the gentleman at that site I quoted and honestly it saved me alot of heartache. Please understand the info was meant for people who may face the same fate ok? I am pretty sure someone may find it useful, you obviously don't, you spoke your peace.

·
Premium Member
17,684 Posts
Sorry buddy, no attitude or disrespect. I simply wanted to offer some information to those who may want it. I was at a pinnacle in my job in California working for the Lottery, I could only have "x" amount of tickets on my record, I was at the end of my rope persay, I got a ticket racing home in my work van because my son was in the hospital and I had just found out, I got pulled over. I explained but the officer did not care and that ticket was going to end my job, I was in a hard spot and sought assistance, I could not afford an attorney let alone lose my job over a stupid ticket. That is where I found help from the gentleman at that site I quoted and honestly it saved me alot of heartache. Please understand the info was meant for people who may face the same fate ok? I am pretty sure someone may find it useful, you obviously don't, you spoke your peace.
I don't disagree that people may need this info, and like I said sometimes emotions don't convey well in text. So no biggee.
I really just wanted you to add a third choice in your poll.

·
Premium Member
17,684 Posts
I had a friend get a ticket for doing 41 in a 25mph zone. He went to court to fight it. He walked in, the cop said "You're worried about the points, aren't you?" He answered "Yes." and the offense was dropped to 5mph over with no points.
Why doesn't it always go that easy?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know I have NO idea, I wish it would, if you face a cop in court it will usually (not always) end in a decision against YOU. I went to court here and saw a lady fight against a cop, she had an attorney that found a loop hole and the judge TRIED to help but cop but inevitably he lost. It was interesting.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
{pulls up lawn chair waiting for cop chargers to get online}

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i was refering to the hundreds of cops we have on this forum that drive chargers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.