Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday I took delivery of my new 07 R/T Road and Track I purchased from Archer Dodge. It was the easiest and best car buying experience I have ever had.

I emailed David Lantz, the Internet Sales Manager last Sunday when the dealership was closed with some questions and a quote. David emailed me back with a response later that same day. The price was fantastic, no games or tricks and we had a deal on Monday. Finalized the paperwork Tuesday morning. David had the car detailed to perfection and off I went with a big smile on my face:grin:

If you haven't got your Charger yet, I highly recommend David Lantz and Archer Dodge. And by the way, the car is awesome.

·
Registered
601 Posts
sounds ALOT smoother than my experience with Allen Smauels in Katy....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks Corey! It was a pleasure, and I hope you are enjoying the heck out of that new car. :D

We're coming online as a sponsor here in a few days... stay tuned! ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yea, Daivd is who I bought my truck from. Great guy and I will buy my next ones from him as well. Same experience as you. He actually drove all the way to Dallas from Houston on his day off to get mine. Great guy, Great price, great DEAL. In and out within a hour.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
in my experience no car salesman should be easy to work with. that means theyre getting what they want :D and thats never the best for you hehehe. you gotta put them on the fence!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have families and have to make a living just like the rest of us.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Tuesday I took delivery of my new 07 R/T Road and Track I purchased from Archer Dodge. It was the easiest and best car buying experience I have ever had.

I emailed David Lantz, the Internet Sales Manager last Sunday when the dealership was closed with some questions and a quote. David emailed me back with a response later that same day. The price was fantastic, no games or tricks and we had a deal on Monday. Finalized the paperwork Tuesday morning. David had the car detailed to perfection and off I went with a big smile on my face:grin:

If you haven't got your Charger yet, I highly recommend David Lantz and Archer Dodge. And by the way, the car is awesome.

Glad you had a good purchase experience -- He sold me my Bee -- David is a good guy and fellow enthusiast on the truck side -- I think he may be on the hunt for charger...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i must admit, i did talk to david for a while hunting for my charger, but we couldnt find something with the specs i wanted, that was gonna have to be new/ordered. and well. a hemi new was outta my budget then. now i could get one on clearance for the same price. however. by the same token it still wouldnt have every available option :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts