Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals:

I've scowered the internet for months trying to find a stripe kit that would look good both style and color wise on my Jazz Pearl Blue finish. The problem is, NOBODY has put stripe kits on a body that color....:crying:

I've looked at so many companies trying to find samples of their kits on that color, but alas, they do not cater to fans of my particular color.

I'm looking for suggestions, photos, something that will give me a visual clue of what these kits might look like with my body color. I'm tired of photoshopping these other cars to my color, just to look at a kit... :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Well I don't have a stripe kit, but I have the hood scallops filled, roof, quarter panel custom stripes and spoiler all matte black on my Jazz blue. I like the subtle color combo rather than the stripes that really stand out......

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yup, my vote is in line with the other two. Matte Black or a gray of some kind, matte or dark. Maybe a gunmetal, but that might be too bright.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
My vote is no graphics. The car looks great already.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
The other day I saw one with thick white stripes, it looked alright. I didn't get a picture or anything though. I think the car looks nice as is. Cuda's is nice though!

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
Well I don't have a stripe kit, but I have the hood scallops filled, roof, quarter panel custom stripes and spoiler all matte black on my Jazz blue. I like the subtle color combo rather than the stripes that really stand out......
You need a graphics guy who can match the bright blue "stripes" on this car! :bigthumb:

I think white, silver or chrome pinstripes would work too, depending on the application.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I had the same issue a couple of months ago . I went to a cars and coffee meet and I parked my car with the other mopar guys . Walked around came back to my car and there was four black charger SRT's just like mine next me in a row! I was like not such a special car I now so I was like I got set it a part from the others . So it took a painful time you are going through to find my idea .
Here's my car ! Find a good car wrapping lettering guy that is local
And talk to them with some of your ideas because there are different kinds of vinyl that can do different designs. Good luck i can't wait too see what you finally get ImageUploadedByAG Free1421903699.652457.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1421903742.352811.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
924 Posts
I don't have Jazz Blue, but my Charger is Deep Water Blue which is pretty close. I went with matte black hood and hip stripe graphics from ProMotorStripes on Ebay. I love how they look. Here's a few different angles and lighting.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Close ups

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Damn Cuda, every time i see your car I'm impressed at how good it looks.

Reactions: cuda

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you Ddaddy! Coming from a graphics oriented kinda guy that means a lot!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts