Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone used the Mio C220 GPS unit? I'm looking to buy a GPS for around $200, and saw this one in a store and liked it. Has anyone used other GPS units in this price range? I do not have the OEM Nav unit in my Charger.

Reviews? Pro's n' Con's?

Thanks all! :)

·
Registered
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm... no replies at all? Does anyone have an aftermarket GPS they've used and like, or don't like?

Anyone? ... Bueller? ... Anyone?

:alien:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Hmmm... no replies at all? Does anyone have an aftermarket GPS they've used and like, or don't like?

Anyone? ... Bueller? ... Anyone?

:alien:
I have a garmin nuvi that is great, but it is rather pricey at $650. It has turn by turn voice command including name of street. Also is an MP3 player, digital photo viewer, FM transmitter and hands free phone similar to the U-connect from Dodge. Also MSN traffic report.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I garmin nuvi 360 is the only way to go. I have tried many units ( even the 660) and keep going back to it. It has the easiest interface, fits in your pocket, and has the most overall usefullness. I like it far better than the factory nav unit. A 360 can be had for 299 if you look hard. If you settle on a $200 unit, you will be dissapointed.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I have the Garmin Nuvi as well and have loved it. I read tons and tons of reviews online before picking and everyone said go with Garmin. I had a C360 which was great as well but it was stolen. I suggest the Nuvi for the form factor over the Garmin C360.

·
Registered
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I bought the Tom Tom One (on sale for $200) and I LOVE it! It was very easy to hook up to the computer and download all the updates. I though it was missing some features, but then I found the "full" menu (Default is a "simplified" menu) and it does everything I need and is very easy to input addresses, favorites, etc. I also like it's slim profile, compared to the Garmin units.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Thanks all. I bought the Tom Tom One (on sale for $200) and I LOVE it! It was very easy to hook up to the computer and download all the updates. I though it was missing some features, but then I found the "full" menu (Default is a "simplified" menu) and it does everything I need and is very easy to input addresses, favorites, etc. I also like it's slim profile, compared to the Garmin units.
I've been using TomTom on my phone for over a year. It's the exact same software as the One. I love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.