Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took the plunge to the dark side. I went and picked up number 99 HO 09 bee. So far i am very impressed with the srt, ill be taking out the tune and cai on the 08 rt. That car now belongs to the fiance. So were a 2 charger family:banana::alfdance::biggrinjester:

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Congo Rats!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the darkside too, my wifey got the RT and loves it,

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the darkside too, my wifey got the RT and loves it,
same here. i took the tune out and the cai of the r/t and she loves it. I was told to at least give the engine 500 to 1000 miles before mods on the srt. any commebts or truth to that. im sittin at 127 so thats a long wait for me

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
same here. i took the tune out and the cai of the r/t and she loves it. I was told to at least give the engine 500 to 1000 miles before mods on the srt. any commebts or truth to that. im sittin at 127 so thats a long wait for me
Hell no....you can do CAI, thermostat, cat-back, hi-flo cats..ect. When i bought mine the exuast and cai went in befor a 100 miles........congrats on the car bro. MOD AWAY!:beerchug:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well good to know the modding will begin once i get it back from the dealership. the autoconnect mobile wifi and the sat tv and radio are not working and one of the black strips going down the rear quarter was about 2 inches short it looked like they ran out of decal tape or something :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
no pics??? tsk tsk tsk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts