Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okkkkk i got the r/t badge from the dealer lol he riped it off a daytona haha now i have the r/t grill with the slit things not the mesh how do i get the badge to stick and STAY there

·
Registered
686 Posts
ripped it off a daytona TISK TISK . Wont fit unless you have the honeycomb grill

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he lol he was like JOhn my name he like go look out and he riped it off lol i was like yoooo george u da man and im sure theres a way to get it on im sure sum 1 has done this b4

·
Registered
522 Posts
won't work without honeycomb grille. That's a shame about that Daytona... might as well go put it back and buy one, the grille you NEED comes with it anyway from MPSC.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^^^^^^^^ Im Sure Some One With The Same Grill As Me Has Done This B4

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i have never seen it plus it doesnt look that good just get the honeycomb for 35 bucks and do it cleanly with out gluing or rigging...

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where the hell have u seen the honeycomb grill for 35 bucks ? mind telling me cause all ive seen is 300 and up

·
Registered
250 Posts
dodge makes the r/t badge that clips onto the slotted factory grille. sorry but i dont have part number or price. its the red r/t badge.

·
Registered
885 Posts
he lol he was like JOhn my name he like go look out and he riped it off lol i was like yoooo george u da man and im sure theres a way to get it on im sure sum 1 has done this b4
Holy crap I hate listening to people from NYC talk on the internet. They all think it sounds so cool to talk like some superthug wannabe asian. If you want help from me, speak English so I know what the heck you are saying. Every little nobody from Bayside thinks he is ready to rumble because he has a 212.

won't work without honeycomb grille. That's a shame about that Daytona... might as well go put it back and buy one, the grille you NEED comes with it anyway from MPSC.
Does NOT come with it. You may be able to buy them together, but you are still paying for both parts. It's around 35 for the grille and 35 for the badge.

where the hell have u seen the honeycomb grill for 35 bucks ? mind telling me cause all ive seen is 300 and up
Grille insert is 35ish. He is not talking about the entire grille including painted crosshairs.

·
Registered
298 Posts
All I can say is OH MY GOD. Ripping things off of a Daytona??? NOT a reputable dealer...AT ALL!!! Even makes me wonder about you? You thought this was "lol cool"? <sigh> I'm out!

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow people making a big ****ing deal over nothing wtf

·
Registered
298 Posts
Seriously? Again..<sigh> Some people just don't get it.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Simple, I used to make custom mesh grilles for cars that didnt have aftermarket grilles available. Take your grill off, use marine apoxy on the emblem and the part of the grille you wish to place it on, push in place, sit some heavy books on it and let it be over night. My mesh grille on my grand marquis has lasted 3 yrs without a single problem or sign of coming loose, through pressure washes n all using marine epoxy

·
Registered
298 Posts
So, rubber bands and monkey spoo won't work?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just ordered the mesh grille

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Holy crap I hate listening to people from NYC talk on the internet. They all think it sounds so cool to talk like some superthug wannabe asian. If you want help from me, speak English so I know what the heck you are saying. Every little nobody from Bayside thinks he is ready to rumble because he has a 212.

Does NOT come with it. You may be able to buy them together, but you are still paying for both parts. It's around 35 for the grille and 35 for the badge.

Grille insert is 35ish. He is not talking about the entire grille including painted crosshairs.
THANK YOU.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts