Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so heres how it went down i was on my local service road there was a BMW in front of me going so ****ing slow and it was pissing me off... so i speed up to go around him and then i see in the right side of my eye a COP car i saw the refectors of the nypd i was like DAMMIT.... im driving still i shifted the car down to the brakes light didnt go on lookin like i wasnt slowing down and the car got loud with my mufflers and ****....The cop comes over says lisence only no registration i was like ummm ok so i give him my lisence with my PBA card on top he goes...You know how fast you were going ? i was like UMMMM nooo hes like know the speed limit i was like ummm no lol... He said 30 and i was going 85 in a 30 mile zone i was like OOOO **** ...But when i saw them sitting on the side i didnt see a radar gun out at alllll.. but i didnt get a ticket =)~ YAY ME

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ it not much of a deal im sure ppl do more then that

·
Registered
968 Posts
PBA card on top? That's not being very subtle for going almost triple the speed limit.

You got real lucky.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i did o well **** happens ppl always do it

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
you're gonna get bashed, nobody here on chargerforums has ever sped unsafely before in a performance-car.

Nobody.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I'd also like to know what a PBA card is. We've all done our share of hitting the gas to get past that slow ass driver but that speed is extreme dude. Slow it down a little, there's kids in some of those cars on the road. :)

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
you're gonna get bashed, nobody here on chargerforums has ever sped unsafely before in a performance-car.

Nobody.
So - nearly triple the posted speed limit? That's fine is it? (just trying to gauge due to your sarcasm). :grin:

No - I don't expect many people here do 85 in a 30. That is asking to have your car taken away and mebbe even the ol' license..... :confused:

·
Registered
856 Posts
If I take the FHP route and ever catch somebody doing 85 in a 30 their car would get crushed. Plain and simply irresponsible and dangerous....... that is 3 times the speed limit.............not funny/cool at all.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a bunch of u bashin on my speed and yet every FRIDAY NIGHT thats where they ahave races on that stripe its over 2 miles long people do 100 on that easy

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
a bunch of u bashin on my speed and yet every FRIDAY NIGHT thats where they ahave races on that stripe its over 2 miles long people do 100 on that easy
Without seeing the road it's difficult to comment. I do have to wonder why the limit is set so low though.

And just cos some peeps feel the need to drive dangerously, doesn't mean that you have to do it! :)

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
speed is low cause it a long strip and the cops know kids race on it every friday

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bla bla bla who cares who bashes me like u ppl dnt ur UR HEMI YEA OK W>E

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
85 in a 30 is just stupid, plain and simple. So the ricers race there on Friday nights. Big deal. Just because they're stupid doesn't mean you have to follow suit. You got real lucky because you got a lazy cop. Next time, maybe you won't be so lucky.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bla bla bla ......

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.