Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Target and saw this little beauty. Had to get her! $12.99 for anyone that cares, also available in black. Haven't posted pics in a whils so here's some other pics of my baby! Also got my Borla installed and I love it!

Fight on BABY!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can you give some additional impressions on the new exhaust?
Drone???
How does it sounds at idle, etc?

I currently am running no reso's with the stock suitcase, but am trying to decide about an exhaust upgrade.

One more question: Have you noticed and improvement in performance over the stock exhaust?

Here is an example of mine right now...

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man i'm really feeling your Charger! I want those rims soooo bad. That's why i haven't done any other mods to my car cause i'm saving to get those wheels but in 22". I also want to lower my ride but don't want to do unless i get wheels. As far as the exhaust, it's exactly what i wanted...not too loud but sounds 100x better than the stock exhaust. The guy who installed it for me said that he installs the borla all the time and would sound a lot better without reso's. Which is what i did. I see your not too far from me, you can check out this guy's website, he does really good work. www.royalmuffler.com He's located in the San Fernando Valley (LA)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I did see that there is a new Foose Nitrous II that doesn't have the fake connecting bolts/rivets. I think it also looks cool.

I will check out your guy, the install looked really clean from the pictures.
If you don't mind, what was the total for exhaust and install?

Good luck on your wheel decisions...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts