Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE (11/23/12)

Woke up to this hot mess this morning.

VIDEO, And pay no mind to the drivel at certain points of the vid; it's frustration.

This is getting taken cared of in the AM, but what's the word on preventing this sh**? I know who might be the perp but that's about it; no substantial evidence.

So anyone with a decent in-car/outdoor surveillance system worth recommending?
Appreciated.

UPDATE

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Such a bad way to start a morning... Video surveillance outside or inside the car if you can afford it.

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
feel bad for you man but you holding the bat with your shirt now you probably cleaned from finger prints your self instead of putting on more finger prints, you shoulda left it the way it was

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Such a bad way to start a morning... Video surveillance outside or inside the car if you can afford it.
For real. As for the surveillance system, there're way too many obstructions (trees mostly) between the house and parking lot, making it downright impossible getting a decent shot. Now some surveillance in the car is definitely feasible.
I appreciate the kind word.

feel bad for you man but you holding the bat with your shirt now you probably cleaned from finger prints your self instead of putting on more finger prints, you shoulda left it the way it was
I realized that a while later. though i didn't fool that much with it. Ain't holding my breath on the "forensics" though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
@david_nightmare; It truly is.
@ZeeVee310 ;Lol, i don't get down like that. The low IQ punks are all minors i presume, though i had a bad run-in with 'em (and parents/guardians) years back. Hadn't imagined they'd still bear grudges.
I'd appreciate inputs for some decent outdoor surveillance systems. At least a 30ft clarity, Night Vision required.

·
Registered
301 Posts
@david_nightmare; It truly is.
@ZeeVee310 ;Lol, i don't get down like that. The low IQ punks are all minors i presume, though i had a bad run-in with 'em (and parents/guardians) years back. Hadn't imagined they'd still bear grudges.
I'd appreciate inputs for some decent outdoor surveillance systems. At least a 30ft clarity, Night Vision required.
I'd be on the same boat tho mad as hell. There's no teaching kids respect for their elders anymore.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
It make me sad to see that kind of mindless damage to a fine car. I hope you get it repaired soon.

Punks always want to do damage and destroy what is good. Somehow it makes them feel better about how miserable their existence is. It's like they think "Since I can't get out of my own hell, I'll just drag everyone else into hell with me." or "If I can't enjoy my life, no one else should be able to enjoy theirs either."

They would be far better off if they simply planted their own flowers instead of burning down someone else's rose bush...

·
Premium Member
8,813 Posts
This makes me sick. They got the hood, too? Glass is a relatively easy fix... body panels not so much.

Good luck, I hope you get it taken care of and I hope the punks get theirs...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Ddaddy Preach; Couldn't have coined it better myself. And not to make this a racial thing, but i doubt you'd experience this sort of sh** in the suburbs. Folks over there got no time for such pettiness, whereas with these morons; the "If i can't have it, then you can't" mentality is all too prevalent. One neighbor had feces smeared on this porch some years back by the way; not to mention some other cases of vehicular vandalism did occur.

@Jonny Yea they got the hood too. To think i was looking forward to get some mods going this winter. Major Hurdle indeed;
And I appreciate the good word, guys.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
You said there were trees, but not how close, how big, or how many, but a solution could be a (wild) game camera...motion-activated and they 'lock into' the tree you secure them too.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Put up signs for $500 reward for information leading to the conviction of the perps. Someone will roll over on them. Their parents will have to pay for the damage. That sucks man.

Where in MD are you? I am in Damascus.

·
Registered
40 Posts
looks like"hater work" or a woman scorned? I would absolutely beat someones a$$ if I found out who did it.Those kids need to work in a cow pasture as restitution. jealous people usually get it in the longrun but I dont like waiting if you get my drift LOL

·
Registered
351 Posts
I feel you pain and hope they catch the perp's. Thats no way to start off Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got it fixed this morning.
@06Daytona
I've been a Rockville for a while now, though I'm between DC, Wheaton and Olney every now and then. And Sweeta$$ Top Banana you got there partner.
@Mcharger @SXYSXR
It's just haters man; pure and simple. Make a man want to get a one-way ticket to Canada.
So anyone with a decent in-car/outdoor surveillance system worth recommending?
Appreciated.

UPDATE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts