Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FedEx man gave me a present today! Thanks to infernocharger07 for the recommendation, I got the daytona-style spoiler painted and shipped from spoilerdepot.com for around $270. Build quality looks good and paint matches perfectly...all this in less than a week since time of order! Too much stuff to do during the week so the install will have to wait until the weekend. Pics coming soon after!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a factory spoiler in bright silver from the dealer today and list price was 233 but was sold to me for 163 w/tax. think that was an excellent deal
dang, you can't win 'em all and in the end, it's only money :) glad you got a sweet deal though!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I ordered a factory spoiler in bright silver from the dealer today and list price was 233 but was sold to me for 163 w/tax. think that was an excellent deal
You're going to share the part number... right? :D Just want to make sure it's a universal part number and not one for a special stock or something.

·
Registered
727 Posts
The FedEx man gave me a present today! Thanks to infernocharger07 for the recommendation, I got the daytona-style spoiler painted and shipped from spoilerdepot.com for around $270. Build quality looks good and paint matches perfectly...all this in less than a week since time of order! Too much stuff to do during the week so the install will have to wait until the weekend. Pics coming soon after!
Great! Can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pics of spoiler installed!

Hey everyone,

Finally got around to installing the spoiler and am very happy with the results! It looked exactly like the factory one and the paint match was right on! Installed very easy, just had to measure a bunch before the holes were drilled. Here are some pics (not the greatest, there's lots of trees so all the shadows and sun rays break up the look...I'll take some better ones soon):

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow that Spoiler makes your car look so much more amazing! I love that color too, I don't think iv'e ever seen a midnight blue here in san antonio. So you did the install yourself?...was it as easy for you as it was for me? Also that rear diffuser makes the rear look meaner, Where did u get yours from?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow that Spoiler makes your car look so much more amazing! I love that color too, I don't think iv'e ever seen a midnight blue here in san antonio. So you did the install yourself?...was it as easy for you as it was for me? Also that rear diffuser makes the rear look meaner, Where did u get yours from?
Thanks for the compliments infernocharger07! For the install, my dad actually helped with the drilling being that he has done carpentry and construction most of his life and is a million times more handy than me with a drill! We also used some adhesive (I forget what kind) around the holes when we tightened up the screws...very easy install though. As for the rear diffuser, just picked it up at a local Dodge dealer, Mopar part number 82209767...it's listed at $121 but I think the guy in parts sold it to me for a tad under $100. I could be wrong but I think moparsupercenter sells them for a similar price (minus shipping).

·
Registered
219 Posts
sweet jesus!!!
i bought mine for $420 instaled
i think that is time for me to start shopping around more before buy

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks great man!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks great man!!!
Thanks! I think the Stone White Chargers are probably the best looking cars I've seen in white :cool: Man, I still can't believe how awesome looking the Charger is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.