Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But for some reason, they did not come with ANY type or sort of insructions.

Can someone type down real quick how to do them?

I'll even let you call me a tard..:smoke:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Alright Tard....:)

I have no idea, but I think there are mounting locations under the hood, and on the lip where the fender meets up with the engine compartment.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
You may have to tap the holes. I did for mine once thats done they just screw into place. Very simple.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Bolts that come with the ball studs are self tapping. Grab a socket, put on the ball studs, put the shocks on. Shouldn't take more then 5 minutes

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
This mod is a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 in difficulty. First screw the studs into the holes on the fenders. They are self tapping screws. Then gently slide out the metal clip but do not take it completely off. attach the struts to the hood and fender. slide the clip back on and lock the other end with the slide lock. If you put the drivers side on first you might have to push up on the hood a little to get the passenger side to fit. All in all it takes about 3.5 min to put them on.:grin:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YAY.. Did them, and done.. Took all of 1 minute!

Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I really need to order the hood props', the prop bar is starting to scratch the paint every time I use it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where did you buy them from and how much?
Ebay, from a Mopar dealer, abd they were $70.00 before the shipping.

Not sure if it was the best deal, but it was fast shipping, and great people to deal with.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
try your local dealers parts dept first.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Mopar super center sells for around $50. My dealer wanted $90.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.