Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got it late last night, and finally got to take some pics after work today. What an awsome car... I got number 315. Its fully loaded (no protection group or smokers group), I just have to have the dealer install the DVD NAV system. The only hangup for that is finding the bezel for it.

My only issues are: I love to drive it so Im going broke (gas money), and the dealer kinda messed me over. Orginally I was getting 10200 for my trade, then when i went to get the car the trade was 8800. I aksed and he said he overvalued my trade to give me a discount... but he never told me that before. Oh well, still got the car.. and love it.

Here are the pics: www.cs.clemson.edu/~edejuli/car

If you want more or of a certain thing let me know... I was trying to get these before it the rained.

edward

And if anyone can get me a part number for the center bezel with DVD NAV for the Go ManGo color I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow, looks awsome AFK, wish it were mine :) So how long from you ordered it til you got it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
AFcharger said:
I got it late last night, and finally got to take some pics after work today. What an awsome car... I got number 314. Its fully loaded (no protection group or smokers group), I just have to have the dealer install the DVD NAV system. The only hangup for that is finding the bezel for it.

My only issues are: I love to drive it so Im going broke (gas money), and the dealer kinda messed me over. Orginally I was getting 10200 for my trade, then when i went to get the car the trade was 8800. I aksed and he said he overvalued my trade to give me a discount... but he never told me that before. Oh well, still got the car.. and love it.

If you want more or of a certain thing let me know... I was trying to get these before it the rained.

edward

And if anyone can get me a part number for the center bezel with DVD NAV for the Go ManGo color I'd appreciate it.

Sounds like he bent you over and did you dry. You should of walked and found a better deal.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a normal R/T on order for about a month and a week. Then i found out he was getting a Daytona and switched to that one.

As for being bent over, yup. But I drove 2 hrs and was having issues with my current car so I wanted to get it over with.

edward

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrads on the Daytona!

I'm not sure any dealerships are dealing much, if any, on the R/Ts. I called three dealerships in the Dallas, TX, area and the price was full sticker! I called my credit union for 'assistance'; they had a program through one dealership - $500 over invoice. Done deal. Hope my red R/T shows up this month.

I got the performance package on mine, which comes with your Daytona interior, less the color stitching and panels. Are you of good opinion of the two-tone blend of that light graystone/ slate gray? I havn't seen it yet, and it seems that is the main thing the reviews slam.

This is an exciting car. People (me) buy them somewhat sight unseen, and we're all paying too much.

Congrads to Dodge!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<making AZCHARGER DROOL/DREAM over the beginning of October>

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the performance package on mine, which comes with your Daytona interior, less the color stitching and panels. Are you of good opinion of the two-tone blend of that light graystone/ slate gray? I havn't seen it yet, and it seems that is the main thing the reviews slam.
I actually like it. I see what they mean by "plain", but I think it goes great with the dark seats. If you would like I will take some pics of the inside and post them tomorrow of the inside.

AZCHARGER - I noitce the gp in your sig... have you ever been on clubgp? I was but traded my gp for the Charger.

edward

·
Registered
170 Posts
AFcharger said:
I actually like it. I see what they mean by "plain", but I think it goes great with the dark seats. If you would like I will take some pics of the inside and post them tomorrow of the inside.

AZCHARGER - I noitce the gp in your sig... have you ever been on clubgp? I was but traded my gp for the Charger.

edward
Nope; I'm new.

·
Registered
154 Posts
AFcharger said:

edward

I have a Black RT and am looking to do a red accent to it. Did the red RT's front and back come with the Daytona? I am looking to add them to mine as well as doing the HEMI's on the side in red (not taking any credit for that one, saw it on the forum and loved it, just can't remembr who did it) I will also be painting the Chrome trim on the shifter plate red as well to bring the color into the car. Let me know if the came on the car and if the did does anyone have a part number.

·
Registered
89 Posts
AFcharger said:
I got it late last night, and finally got to take some pics after work today. What an awsome car... I got number 315. Its fully loaded (no protection group or smokers group), I just have to have the dealer install the DVD NAV system. The only hangup for that is finding the bezel for it.

edward

Hey Congrats on your new car, first of all i think you were too excited and put the wrong number down in your signature you put (314) haha.. because you said you bought (315) in your thread here.

Is there any way i can downsize those pics on here? or can you? I cant see nothing but LARGE LARGE pics that takes up my whole screen.

A question? does the Daytona say Daytona anywhere on the car? Kinda weird for it to have the Charger R/T on the back, i know its a special edition car but it would be nice for it say Daytona at least on the back of the car.

You probally can tell by my name on here i'm wanting to change breeds and purchase a Daytona. I've been a GM man my entire life, the new Chargers/Daytona's are the only cars that has me interested in anything on the market right now and this is coming from a Corvette guy thats owned a few Z06's in the past few years. I just cant climb down in the Vette's anymore due to my bad back.

SO In a few months will there be a few Daytona's sitting at dealerships? Or is ordering the best way? I know when something new comes out you have to wait a few months to see them sitting around.

Im also in Dallas,Tx along with what the other guy says here, they are sticker proud of the Chargers. Back in May a local Dodge dealership called me and invited me down to test drive there very first Charger R/T. It was black and i was impressed with the car, looked a little plain on the interior but nothing i couldnt be happy with. I just want a Daytona and also not to pay sticker pricing. Any help here from others who can get the family plan pricing? i know on the GTO sites others are always trying to help potential buyers get a better deal.

Thanks and i hope to join you with a Daytona this year, really would like Yellow but thats not coming out for awhile after reading on here.

Take care, C/B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts