Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from picking it up and after singing my name like a 100 times lol tell me what you think it’s a black RT with everything I’ve taken it out a few places now I just love the power its an 07 I don't think I could wait for an 08 to be ordered in

I’m going for a drive catch you all later

Attachments

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats!
Looks Great!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
You're gonna' love the R/T, I have the same car and it is awesome. The R&T package is a huge plus for this vehicle. Congrats and ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Beautiful car!! Contgrats.

JK

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
The Road awaits you. Start looking for Royal Purple and K&N oil filters on sale. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not crazy about the color, but it's OK I guess :). Just kidding. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Congrats on your sweet new ride !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks much every one yes Ive only put about 100 miles on it so far mostly around town only one trip out on the highway that will change this weekend as its back to work for me

see you around....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Thanks much every one yes Ive only put about 100 miles on it so far mostly around town only one trip out on the highway that will change this weekend as its back to work for me

see you around....
I'm at 26K in a year. lol

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
My heavy 3.5 w/ 22's will blow your doors off.. less paint pigment clearly makes white cars faster

Ok im full of chit, but nice choice! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.