Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yea just bought my Charger R/T last nite and love it! just thought i'd introduce myself on the site. So yea anyone else in Southern California lemme know. Maybe we can arrange some meets or something.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
So yea just bought my Charger R/T last nite and love it! just thought i'd introduce myself on the site. So yea anyone else in Southern California lemme know. Maybe we can arrange some meets or something.

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the boards. I hope you have some cash stashed away for mods :grin:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride!! Any pic's? what color is it?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ride on Man - Congrats! Menifee (near Temecula) here. Lot's of us Southern Killafornia guys on the forum.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[edited by admin] i've actually already lined up a free intake,exhaust and headers. Next thing is tryna get Asanti to give me a good deal on 3 piece 22"s lol.

I'll post pics up sometime tomorrow. And it is silver.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
and
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats & welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Congrats and welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm a new member to the Family too and its good to see more faces!! Welcome and talk to you more soon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts