Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, got my Black Beauty home tonight, man I love this car, it certainly was worth the three month wait. My dealer is about 15 miles away, took me three hours to get home :wink: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
camero said:
My dealer is about 15 miles away, took me three hours to get home :wink: :happy:

I understand oh so well.

Congrats!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
brooks said:
congrats

you will enjoy it

I can hear Yoda saying it.

"You will enjoy it. You will"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
camero said:
Hi everyone, got my Black Beauty home tonight, man I love this car, it certainly was worth the three month wait. My dealer is about 15 miles away, took me three hours to get home :wink: :happy:
Three hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????? Explain yourself MISTER!!! :)
Congrats and enjoy buddy! Mike
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
103 Posts
congrats enjoy it while it last *cough recall cough*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Hey Supra Don't You Have Your Own Forum To Go To??? Everytime I See Your Comments After Anyone You Never Have Anything Nice To Say.... And By The Way, I Don't Know About How Anyone Else Feels But We Really Don't Need The Bad Attitude...know What I'm Saying "meng".. Which Just So You Know Sounds Like You Grew Up In The Hood...just My Opinion.... I Hope Your Feelings Don't Get Hurt By This.. Oh I Don't Think You Have Any When Your Seem To Be Raining On Everyones Threads....grow Up..or Get Back To Your Own Forum...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
By The Way Camero Enjoy And Best Of Luck...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
103 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
Hey Supra Don't You Have Your Own Forum To Go To??? Everytime I See Your Comments After Anyone You Never Have Anything Nice To Say.... And By The Way, I Don't Know About How Anyone Else Feels But We Really Don't Need The Bad Attitude...know What I'm Saying "meng".. Which Just So You Know Sounds Like You Grew Up In The Hood...just My Opinion.... I Hope Your Feelings Don't Get Hurt By This.. Oh I Don't Think You Have Any When Your Seem To Be Raining On Everyones Threads....grow Up..or Get Back To Your Own Forum...
Dude I post the truth. No Bull****. If i don't like something I let you know. I'm not going to say something looks good if it doesn't. If I'm not mistaken this is a public forum right. And I do own a charger right. As far as my feelings beeing hurt...HA. Define Hood. Are you from the "hood"?
Like i said, I speak the truth no sugar coating. I leave that for **** like you.

EDIT- sorry I got off topic in this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Make sure to tell the state trooper I said hi, rice boy.

On topic, excellent choice, there's nothing like the first couple days of driving it around.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,632 Posts
camero,

Congrats! For the amount of time you've been waiting, I'm surprised you got home as quickly as you did! Have a blast :headbang:

EDIT - Looks like you need to edit your signature some more unless you have ANOTHER black R/T on order!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mnunes said:
camero,

Congrats! For the amount of time you've been waiting, I'm surprised you got home as quickly as you did! Have a blast :headbang:

EDIT - Looks like you need to edit your signature some more unless you have ANOTHER black R/T on order!
Signature edit accomplished, thanks m. I'll get pics up as soon as I figure this camera out. Goin away tomorrow for the weekend, with the new beast of course. Thanks for all the good wishes :) :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just remebered, I have next Friday off, gonna go for a drive to Brampton assembly and get some pics at the plant :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
Dude I post the truth. No Bull****. If i don't like something I let you know. I'm not going to say something looks good if it doesn't. If I'm not mistaken this is a public forum right. And I do own a charger right. As far as my feelings beeing hurt...HA. Define Hood. Are you from the "hood"?
Like i said, I speak the truth no sugar coating. I leave that for **** like you.

EDIT- sorry I got off topic in this thread.

DD- 2005 srt-8 rwhp not enough to keep up with the supra
SRT-8 Eater- Mark IV TT Toyota Supra 850rwhp
So that Supra came from the factory like that?

Didn't think so. :wink:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
103 Posts
a14umbra said:
So that Supra came from the factory like that?

Didn't think so. :wink:
Actually they do come from the factory twin turboed just not with 850rwhp.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
Actually they do come from the factory twin turboed just not with 850rwhp.
You like this? 1000hp from the factory.
http://987654321.free.fr/salondel'auto2002/volkswagen/volkswagen_small.jpg
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
HAHAHAH I hate VW's.
" your comment is a closed minded opinion."

Who said that? hmmmmm...oh yeh, it was you. :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top