Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking here for several months and nearly 100 posts later, I purchased my car today:)

07 R/T Road & Track, Stone White. Sound Group II, Protection Group and Electronics Convenience Group. No Sun Roof.

Will be picking it up tomorrow after a good detail. It was on the show room floor and the inside was very dirty. Today was actually my first time to drive one.

A big plug for CARMAX which gave me top dollar on my trade($1,500 more than the dealer offered). I will also post a plug for the dealer on the Texas discussion group once I take delivery.

Thanks to everyone here for the valuable information I have gained in the last few months.

Oh, I will post a picture later in the week. Suppose to start raining here tomorrow:( so I will wait till I get her cleaned up.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Congratulations, you'll enjoy the Charger a lot.

·
Registered
723 Posts
So why the sad face?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts

and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Excellent! Looking forward to pics!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy it. You'll have to get it wet sometime, so might as well get it over with. :) I've had mine only a few days and I'm really enjoying it. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so it's gonna get wet, as it's my daily driver.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
White and Chrome are appealing to the eye,
up close and even from afar.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
a hearty congrats! You are gonna love it. Did you budget money for the extra gas? Cuz you DO know you're gonna have 18 excuses a day for the next 14 months to go drive SOMEwhere, and it wont matter where....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats! It rained on me driving it home from the dealer. Just think of it as an excuse to wash it sooner. (as if you'll need one:). You will love it.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
congrats on the new charger!! I am from south houston originally! YEE HAWWW

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
congrads on your new purchase. You are going to love it. I had mine for 14 months now and I still look forward to driving mine.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Good choice!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts