Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an Inferno Red SE last night! :cool:

I had a Magnesium Pearl on order--supposed to be here by Labor Day, then October, and most recently middle of November! Screw that... I asked my dealer if he could do a dealer locate/swap but he was hesitant and said probably not. So, I talked to a competing dealer and he said no problem. He found a car, had it trucked to the dealership and had it freshly washed and ready to go in under 48 hours. He also beat the original dealer's price. Got it for $21,500. You should've seen the look on the first dealer's face when I drove the car onto the lot, cancelled the order and got my deposit back. Priceless!

Spent the morning putting on new wheels, then started the debadging. Removed the door guards, 3.5L badges and the ram's head on the trunk. Just gotta install the fog lights and the honeycomb grill insert!

This car is sssssooooooooooooo sweet!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
congrats man and i would have loved to see that dealers mouth drop...funny stuff. customer service makes or breaks the deal in my book....go the extra mile and you have me forever!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Am I the only one who likes the doorguards? Because they, well, you know, guard the doors.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i kept my doorguards a14umbra. to each his own on this one but i like 'em with the door guards on the sides..and yeah they do protect the door.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
a14umbra said:
Am I the only one who likes the doorguards? Because they, well, you know, guard the doors.
After my rear drivers side door got hit 3 times already I really love my doors guards. They are easier to replace than having to get the door repaired and painted.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ANTMAG06 said:
Not sure what gallery that is but there is not any pics of your Charger!!!

yeah there are... click on photo gallery near the top of the screen, just below the charger forums banner

here is one he posted

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
see attatched photo....
OK my bad. Thanks for making me feel like a new guy. I was clicking on the link in his sig. I thought that was a link to his pic post.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Very sweet Ninerjoe!! Congrats and the best of luck with her. Mike :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts