Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got hit by a truck on the way to work this morning. I was waiting to turn left at a light when a truck hit me in the rear. No injuries, just $4100.00 in damages. I'll post pictures later.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That really sucks! Hopefully they will be able to repair your car back to the way it was before the accident.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one was injuried.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
That sucks!!! :no:
What kind of truck was it?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't get the picture on the post. Any advice.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A ford F 150 4X4 with a big bumper.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Ouch!!! Even worse it was a ford.:lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I posted the picture in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
holy chit!! sorry to see that. did you get it looked at already? the reason i ask is because it looks to me that 4100 is not anuff to fix that it needs to go on the frame machine to be check to see if the chassie is straight and the latch area for the trunk is out of shape. it looks more like the middle $6000 range to me. [i'm not being a a$$-i just want to see you get it back right and not sledge hammered back together]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes the rear quarters are fine and the frame looks O.K.. I took it to the dealership I bought it from they have a great body shop.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
wow, you know i heard it's hard to see the red charger's sitting at a light, they blend in with the road very good!

Maybe he was too busy staring at it thinking "man, that's an awesome car... and here i am driving a freakin' f-150! what is wrong with me??"

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
DAMMMM duke .... Hope those ppl are paying for that ****

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.